Current Page: 1 of 2
My apology to everyone associated with the Molineux Way
Posted by: Steway (IP Logged)
Date: 11 July, 2017 10:24

Hi everyone, been a very long time.

Just wanted to apologise for the things that went on that led to me leaving the message board. It was unnecessary and petty and for that I'm sincerely sorry. I hope I can continue to post on here, especially at such an exciting time for our club.

No doubt I'm happy about Morgan being gone now and our new owners are showing a lot of intent. I've just bought a season ticket for the first time in 10 years, and I'm so glad I can go back to supporting Wolves without feeling like I'm lining the pockets of the Scouser and the Fat Controller. Can't wait for the new season.

UTW!

Steway

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/07/2017 10:25 by Steway.

Re: My apology to everyone associated with the Molineux Way
Posted by: Lupinehowler (IP Logged)
Date: 11 July, 2017 10:34

Welcome back Steway. We need regular posters on here or it may all fade away.

Posted by: Cheshire wolf (IP Logged)
Date: 11 July, 2017 11:30

It takes a big man to apologise publicly Steway. Welcome back

Posted by: chicagowolf (IP Logged)
Date: 11 July, 2017 12:13

Welcome back Steway. Looks like we are in for a fun time this season with Fosun doubling down

Posted by: Badge32 (IP Logged)
Date: 11 July, 2017 18:35

Hi Steway, Welcome home.

Posted by: Billericay Wolf (IP Logged)
Date: 12 July, 2017 14:52

Welcome back.

Posted by: Steway (IP Logged)
Date: 20 July, 2017 09:11

Thanks all, good to be back.

Posted by: irishwolf (IP Logged)
Date: 14 August, 2017 22:35

Hi Steway, how goes it?

Posted by: an angry wolf (IP Logged)
Date: 05 October, 2017 21:54

Steways next post on here after the opener...

Steway (IP Logged)
04 October, 2017 14:55

This site had a good run but it ran it's course years ago, sadly.

Hope you're all well and adios amigos! PS - Hi again angry, hope you enjoyed my little present a while back!

One of the most cringeworthy threads ever seen on the site but attention seeking as always like your desperation to moderate on here.... which failed rather abysmally didn't it.

Posted by: Arthur Tannen (IP Logged)
Date: 05 October, 2017 23:39

Well after the road closures around Molineux before and after the game, he'll have a spare half an hour sat in his car waiting to get off his car park after every home game. Perhaps he could reconsider his never ending announcements of retirement from the forum and write a Aston Villa verdict thread next week? Then we can get a mod to delete it for a laugh.

Date: 05 October, 2017 23:49

Quote:
Arthur Tannen
Well after the road closures around Molineux before and after the game, he'll have a spare half an hour sat in his car waiting to get off his car park after every home game. Perhaps he could reconsider his never ending announcements of retirement from the forum and write a Aston Villa verdict thread next week? Then we can get a mod to delete it for a laugh.

We could do with ANYBODY writing a post-match report which could be published on here to be
honest Arthur!!

Date: 06 October, 2017 00:31

On the weekend we play Villa I'll be watching Brondby vs silkeborg in person so if anyone wants a match report ... granted not ideal. I'm in copenhagen for a week but stales statue formation outfit play away that weekend so we are going to the brondby game instead - another european ground ticked off and all that.

Date: 06 October, 2017 07:35

Nice Angry.

Posted by: irishwolf (IP Logged)
Date: 06 October, 2017 18:01

The beer is very expensive over there Angry... hope you like coffee lol

Date: 06 October, 2017 18:51

Quote:
an angry wolf
On the weekend we play Villa I'll be watching Brondby vs silkeborg in person so if anyone wants a match report ... granted not ideal. I'm in copenhagen for a week but stales statue formation outfit play away that weekend so we are going to the brondby game instead - another european ground ticked off and all that.

If you send me match report by PM Angry I will gladly publish it as a match report. It all helps to keep things ticking over!!

Date: 06 October, 2017 19:12

Quote:
Cheshire wolf
Quote:
an angry wolf

If you send me match report by PM Angry I will gladly publish it as a match report. It all helps to keep things ticking over!!

It was said a little tongue in cheek Cheshire, not sure many would be too interested in a match report between Brondby and Silkeborg but appreciate your vote of confidence in my match of the day summary skills lol. When I return, I will certainly comment on my experience over there but not sure if it will constitute a match report as such. I won't be back till 2 weeks Saturday so hope the site is still alive then.

Date: 06 October, 2017 19:21

Thanks Angry. Fingers crossed it will be! It doesn't have to be a match report as such, rather an article of interest to board members, and if there is link to Stale for instance then all the better.

Date: 06 October, 2017 20:09

Quote:
an angry wolf
Quote:
Cheshire wolf
Quote:
an angry wolf

It was said a little tongue in cheek Cheshire, not sure many would be too interested in a match report between Brondby and Silkeborg but appreciate your vote of confidence in my match of the day summary skills lol. When I return, I will certainly comment on my experience over there but not sure if it will constitute a match report as such. I won't be back till 2 weeks Saturday so hope the site is still alive then.

The last few days have been great seeing a few of the old guard coming on. If you are all planning on sticking around then so will I. I will do another mini clean up and I will try and add the old Bullocks Board for all off topics if you like. Any suggestions on a different name for it.

Date: 06 October, 2017 20:42

Quote:
Cheshire wolf
Thanks Angry. Fingers crossed it will be! It doesn't have to be a match report as such, rather an article of interest to board members, and if there is link to Stale for instance then all the better.

Ok I'll pm you when I return in a couple of weeks..assuming I do , with airports who knows these days. I go to my other place in Manchester tomorrow and have no wifi there so will bring news of the Danish game when I return to Norfolk though quite hard to do much related to Solbakken as he is at Copenhagen not Brondby.

Posted by: lawndog (IP Logged)
Date: 08 October, 2017 10:03

Angry, with your wonderful way with words I'd be happy reading a report on a subbuteo game lol!

Current Page: 1 of 2
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net