any sign of other regular chatters
Posted by: irishwolf (IP Logged)
Date: 16 August, 2017 19:37

I havnt been on much lately but now that im back, i dont see any sign of regular posters,, Angry, Wolverina, Peterwolf, Alcaponewolf etc..
Are they still around?

Re: any sign of other regular chatters
Posted by: Badge32 (IP Logged)
Date: 16 August, 2017 20:07

Angry said he would not return this season, Have a few that are returning but they are coming at a slow rate

Posted by: chicagowolf (IP Logged)
Date: 17 August, 2017 16:43

Angry kept this site going when it barely had a pulse, so that would be a real shame. Many of us have been on the wrong end of his vitriolic - and often accurate - comments. Let's hope that some of the stalwarts of this site do decide to contribute this time around.
We are holding our breaths after an incredible start but it feels good. At the very least we must look better to potential forward recruits than some of our 'fancied' West Mids rivals

Posted by: irishwolf (IP Logged)
Date: 17 August, 2017 17:36

Hi chicagowolf, yeah i reckon the site will pick up in the next few weeks.

As for our west mid rivas,,,,i just mentioned Villa and Bham on another post - Bham look like they are heading for another boring lifeless season and Steve Bruce must be under pressure!!!!.
I also think West Brom will grind out enough boring 1-0 wins to survive in the Premiership.

Posted by: Cheshire wolf (IP Logged)
Date: 18 August, 2017 11:25

A few weeks ago it was good to see the return of Ernesto Hunt after two or three years absence. Alkaponewolf drops by every now & then. I would like to see the return of Risca TM, but actually any posters are welcome to visit this board.

Personally I expect to see Angry make a return before too long - one can only go so long without a fix!!

Posted by: Lupinehowler (IP Logged)
Date: 18 August, 2017 11:36

Feel sure that Angry is reading the posts and will rejoin in due course.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net