Deliberate Or Not Demour On Saiss
Posted by: Badge32 (IP Logged)
Date: 20 August, 2017 10:34

I must admit i did not catch the incident where Demour took out Saiss. However the way the bench reacted, there had to be something in it. Now both Sky and Football on 5 have not shown it but I did find a Vlog on you tube that caught it.

Video Link

Skip to 5.30 and you will see it. But was it deliberate. To me should have been a straight red. Look at the reaction of the fourth official, and if you was there you would know the ref went to speak to him. To me both had a clear view of it and they just bottled it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 20/08/2017 10:42 by Badge32.

Re: Deliberate Or Not Demour On Saiss
Posted by: Lupinehowler (IP Logged)
Date: 20 August, 2017 11:56

Have to agree with you Badge, no need to throw his arm out so blatantly deliberate and should have been sent off. We are going to meet with a number of ineffective refs through the season so let's hope that the quality of our football outweighs any inequalities that poor decisions may bring.

Posted by: Andy Fincher (IP Logged)
Date: 20 August, 2017 18:20

Deliberately threw his arm out. As much as I dislike the way Warnock's teams play, their game plan worked and I worry other teams will see this and try to stop Wolves from playing in the same way as Cardiff did.

Posted by: Cheshire wolf (IP Logged)
Date: 21 August, 2017 22:19

I was sat in the Family enclosure Badge and I heard Saiss yell out although I didn't see what had happened. He did look as though he had been hurt when he eventually got up. Warnock had something to say to him then as he went past him.

I was the referee had a dreadful game, and it was clear from early on that he would struggle to control the game. When he let three poor challenges by Cardiff go then booked Saiss for his tackle I knew we were on a hiding to nothing with him, and things never improved.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net