Dave Edwards to leave?
Posted by: Lupinehowler (IP Logged)
Date: 25 August, 2017 13:41

Sky reporting that Reading have agreed fee for Dangerous.
was only a matter of time but good luck to him and thanks.

Re: Dave Edwards to leave?
Posted by: Badge32 (IP Logged)
Date: 25 August, 2017 16:53

He is holding talks now. Looks like he is on his way

Posted by: Cheshire wolf (IP Logged)
Date: 25 August, 2017 17:57

What a servant he has been for our team. Remember him scoring in our home win over Man City.
Our best wishes must surely go with him if he goes.

Posted by: cedric harper (IP Logged)
Date: 25 August, 2017 21:05

Be a shame to see him go, still more than useful at this level. Sadly he is probably going to be squeezed out of the first team squad. Wish him all the best if he does go.

Posted by: essington wolf (IP Logged)
Date: 25 August, 2017 22:50

Top man and model professional.i will be sad to him leave he has always given his all for wolves. Perhaps he is going to struggle to make the first eleven but I would of kept him at the club for the rest of this season,he is always likely to sneak a goal for us coming of the bench and I would of thought he would of been a great bloke to have in the dressing room to help the new players to settle in.never really understood the stick he gets on social media from so called fans. All the best to him if he moves he's never let the wolves down. Just got to trust nunos judgement at the end of the day.

Posted by: Andy Fincher (IP Logged)
Date: 26 August, 2017 07:49

Always done his best for Wolves and been a good servant but I think the time is right for a move if he has the chance. Good luck to him.

Posted by: essington wolf (IP Logged)
Date: 26 August, 2017 13:34

Just been confirmed he's signed for undisclosed fee.good luck dave thanks for all your efforts over the years.

Posted by: Badge32 (IP Logged)
Date: 26 August, 2017 15:18

£1 mill and a 2 year deal I have read.

Posted by: Cheshire wolf (IP Logged)
Date: 28 August, 2017 11:33

Andy Lonergan has also now left, returning to Leeds

Posted by: Lupinehowler (IP Logged)
Date: 28 August, 2017 16:41

Seems a bit of a strange one, Rob Green out and Lonergan in.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net