Carabao Cup 4th Round
Posted by: Cheshire wolf (IP Logged)
Date: 20 September, 2017 22:41

So... for all our troubles we have been drawn against Man City in the next round - away from home of course!!!

Re: Carabao Cup 4th Round
Posted by: Badge32 (IP Logged)
Date: 21 September, 2017 07:48

Lets hope we can do well, Albion pushed them so you never know.

Posted by: Lupine (IP Logged)
Date: 21 September, 2017 13:47

I think we might need the full first team for this one, in fact looking at the draw there weren't too many easy options anyway. 11 Prem clubs and 3 championships clubs one of which is Leeds. Thank goodness we did not get Crystal Palace, there's nothing like a Wolves team to get a club on a bad trot back on the road to recovery!

kick and frustrate them like we did in 74 i think is the way to go!!

Posted by: Lupine (IP Logged)
Date: 22 September, 2017 17:55

Pep thinks the Carabao cup is a waste of energy - lets hope that attitude rubs off on his players!

Posted by: irishwolf (IP Logged)
Date: 02 October, 2017 04:21

Well i know fans have contrasting views on cup competitions, but i hope wolves dont get side tracked by this Mickey Mouse cup, the League should be the only focus this season.

Posted by: chicagowolf (IP Logged)
Date: 03 October, 2017 05:05

Quote:
irishwolf
Well i know fans have contrasting views on cup competitions, but i hope wolves dont get side tracked by this Mickey Mouse cup, the League should be the only focus this season.

Mickey Mouse, maybe. But we will play some of the hopefuls, with our not-quite-there first team on the bench. If we think this is Disney then the ManSSHitty team will be third rate and beatable. We got this.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net