Re: The Future Of The Molineux Way
Posted by: Badge32 (IP Logged)
Date: 06 October, 2017 19:12

Maybe Just Maybe

Link

Posted by: Cheshire wolf (IP Logged)
Date: 07 October, 2017 08:11

Let's hope so Badge, and hope this has served as a bit of a wake up call.

I'm off to Greece for a 'Jolly Boys Outing' for 4 days so won't be on here till next week.

Prediction League is up to date.

Posted by: Ian.PershoreWolf (IP Logged)
Date: 07 October, 2017 17:44

Happy travels Chesh.

I stumbled upon a drink called Mastik over there last year, far superior to Ouzo. Worth tracking down a sample.

Date: 14 October, 2017 11:21

Thanks Ian. Sorry I missed this nugget of useful advice until now. Some of my mates discovered 'Zombies' which involve copious amounts of various rums, but Istill enjoyed the local post meal Raki!

Date: 18 November, 2017 14:30

We had a little spurge of people returning but it has died of again. I know the break aint helped but I have decided I will not be carring on. Have other things going on. I will stick around and post but that is all.

Date: 19 November, 2017 21:29

I find this disappointing as the board always tends to go quiet during the international break as there somehow isn't the same interest these days in those matches. Still I appreciate the efforts which have been made by Badge32 since his initial decision to quit.

So... it looks as though it will be down to me then as I will be the only active Moderator on the board. I have a little IT skill, but know my limitations. I also have quite a few demands on my time. I will do what I can to keep the board afloat as long as I consider there is an active interest in it. It certainly is frustrating to see so many people viewing the threads but leaving no comments, or taking part in the Prediction League without being active on the board.

I will do what I can on match days in similar fashion to what Badge has been doing, but it will not be as clever or contain as much information. Hopefully this will satisfy the demands of Sportnetwork for a while.

I am away from 28th Nov to 2nd Dec, but fortunately the match has been put back to the 4th.

Don't forget folks this board is all about opinions. If any of you have opinions or match reports similar to those submitted by Angry and Ivybridge recently, I will happily put them on the site once they are sent to me as a PM, which will help to keep us alive.

Date: 19 November, 2017 23:33

I have other interests going on that is taking up more of my time and I have no time to do what I wanted to get done. Its a shame as this was a brilliant site.

Current Page: 5 of 5
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net