Current Page: 4 of 5
Re: The Future Of The Molineux Way
Posted by: Steway (IP Logged)
Date: 05 October, 2017 13:45

Quote:
an angry wolf
Quote:
Steway
Actually angry, it was you who started using the "." username before when you stormed off in a massive huff after losing a battle. .

What " battle " lol ? It's a football forum you creepy fantasist not the battle of Agincourt with us all attired in army gear infront of the computer. Maybe that was your mindset as you set about your laughable " rule thread" you posted years ago but regardless, you couldn't win a battle to open a pack of toilet rolls without assistance so how you come to the conclusion of " winning any battle" I've no idea. It's like your perception of you being an abused victim as you create threads as a mod entitled " you are all wa.nkers" .. just hot air. You claim to be something you aren't and masquerade as some kind of mature persecuted soul when you have been effectively destroying this forum with childish antics.

You really are incredibly tiresome angry, give it a rest with the offensive abuse.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/10/2017 13:45 by Steway.

Date: 05 October, 2017 13:48

Quote:
an angry wolf
Quote:
Steway
Quote:
Ian.PershoreWolf
Dunno how you can blame Angry posting rubbish on the decline of the forum. He hasn't posted for a while yet the board now has less posters or replies.
You say "it was fun winding people up" as a moderator. Hmmm. Was it fun watching me get slaughtered on here for your shortcomings? You just did a runner and let me take the blame for it. What does that say about you ??

Hi Ian. As I said I didn't delete any of the threads so I don't know what your point is. If it was me doing it I wouldn't have let you take the blame, remember it was me who asked you to start doing the match threads 'officially' on the articles on this site because I respect you. And it wasn't "fun winding people up", I just developed a taste for winding angry up. Especially after angry's little hissy fit over the 'Forum rules thread which had been agreed by all the mods at the time, which angry couldn't accept being the little b.itch that they are.

It was you steway, you were exposed by AT at the time with your time stamped post - I saw it with my own eyes and he will confirm it if he comes back here but unfortunately your pathetic little role of colonel c*nt messing around with threads has put paid to many posters. As though anyone can take seriously some sad autistic freak begging to be a mod , creating threads saying " You are all w.ankers " hiding as wolves, coming back crying about wanting to post again not making another post other than " adios amigos". You actively encouraged posters to leave here a few years back and accuse me of ruining the forum. I think most forums wouldn't survive threads going back years taken off by some crybaby freak that seems to get his sexual excitement by begging to be mod " winding posters up". This is a forum for adults kid, not a place to help with your autistic sand pit antics of thread removals and "winding people up for fun"

I recall AT posting something about my user ID showing me as "recently active" but truth is it says that when you simply log into the site so his point was mute at best.

Posted by: an angry wolf (IP Logged)
Date: 05 October, 2017 13:52

Quote:
Steway

I did keep away from the board after apologising via Cheshire. My bad and for what it's worth I'm sorry you took the flak for that Ian.

Why do it in the first place then silly boy? Rows are one thing, I've had many but your juvenile antics have damaged the forum beyond any row. As a moderator, the role of trust is key and removing content on a website for a laugh transgresses anything any poster has done on here by some way since the site started. My posts may " disrespect members " in arguments , your antics disrespected the whole forum and made a mockery of the entire website making it untenable to continue. After your antics I spoke with several members on here in pm and all basically said the site was finished if posts are removed.. many haven't returned as the trust in the site itself is damaged irretrievably thanks to you

Date: 05 October, 2017 13:57

Quote:
an angry wolf
Quote:
Steway

I did keep away from the board after apologising via Cheshire. My bad and for what it's worth I'm sorry you took the flak for that Ian.

Why do it in the first place then silly boy? Rows are one thing, I've had many but your juvenile antics have damaged the forum beyond any row. As a moderator, the role of trust is key and removing content on a website for a laugh transgresses anything any poster has done on here by some way since the site started. My posts may " disrespect members " in arguments , your antics disrespected the whole forum and made a mockery of the entire website making it untenable to continue. After your antics I spoke with several members on here in pm and all basically said the site was finished if posts are removed.. many haven't returned as the trust in the site itself is damaged irretrievably thanks to you

That post refers to the 'board members are w.ankers thread, for the umpteenth time I did not delete those threads, regardless of your own delusions about it.

Date: 05 October, 2017 14:07

Quote:
Steway
Quote:
an angry wolf
Quote:
Steway

That post refers to the 'board members are w.ankers thread, for the umpteenth time I did not delete those threads, regardless of your own delusions about it.

Just amazing coincidence they were all deleted the exact day and time you posted " You are all wa.nkers " as a thread using your mod status as " wolves" then which was time stamped.

Date: 05 October, 2017 14:09

Quote:
an angry wolf
Quote:
Steway
Quote:
an angry wolf
Quote:
Steway

Just amazing coincidence they were all deleted the exact day and time you posted " You are all wa.nkers " as a thread using your mod status as " wolves" then which was time stamped.

I think there might have been months difference between the two incidents but you're usually right according to you so yes, it would be a coincidence.

Posted by: Billericay Wolf (IP Logged)
Date: 05 October, 2017 16:32

Seconds out, round 2.

Posted by: irishwolf (IP Logged)
Date: 05 October, 2017 18:04

For a site that is dead according to a lot of posters, it certainly is alive and well at the moment!!!(Sm157)

Date: 05 October, 2017 18:28

Quote:
irishwolf
For a site that is dead according to a lot of posters, it certainly is alive and well at the moment!!!(Sm157)

Glad to be at your service Irish! winking smiley

Posted by: Arthur Tannen (IP Logged)
Date: 05 October, 2017 20:03

Quote:
Steway
Quote:
an angry wolf
Quote:
Steway
Quote:
Ian.PershoreWolf
Dunno how you can blame Angry posting rubbish on the decline of the forum. He hasn't posted for a while yet the board now has less posters or replies.
You say "it was fun winding people up" as a moderator. Hmmm. Was it fun watching me get slaughtered on here for your shortcomings? You just did a runner and let me take the blame for it. What does that say about you ??

Hi Ian. As I said I didn't delete any of the threads so I don't know what your point is. If it was me doing it I wouldn't have let you take the blame, remember it was me who asked you to start doing the match threads 'officially' on the articles on this site because I respect you. And it wasn't "fun winding people up", I just developed a taste for winding angry up. Especially after angry's little hissy fit over the 'Forum rules thread which had been agreed by all the mods at the time, which angry couldn't accept being the little b.itch that they are.

It was you steway, you were exposed by AT at the time with your time stamped post - I saw it with my own eyes and he will confirm it if he comes back here but unfortunately your pathetic little role of colonel c*nt messing around with threads has put paid to many posters. As though anyone can take seriously some sad autistic freak begging to be a mod , creating threads saying " You are all w.ankers " hiding as wolves, coming back crying about wanting to post again not making another post other than " adios amigos". You actively encouraged posters to leave here a few years back and accuse me of ruining the forum. I think most forums wouldn't survive threads going back years taken off by some crybaby freak that seems to get his sexual excitement by begging to be mod " winding posters up". This is a forum for adults kid, not a place to help with your autistic sand pit antics of thread removals and "winding people up for fun"

I recall AT posting something about my user ID showing me as "recently active" but truth is it says that when you simply log into the site so his point was mute at best.

Are you seriously saying you didn't delete threads? Strange how those kind of things only started when you became moderator and ended once you stopped being mod. That whole episode was the final nail in the forum I think, it was a bizarre period, posters falling out, threads lasting minutes before being deleted and threads that had been going years getting wiped away. I'd be too embarrassed to return if I'd had a meltdown like that, but each to their own.

Credit to Badge for keeping things going.

Date: 05 October, 2017 20:16

Quote:
Arthur Tannen
Quote:
Steway
Quote:
an angry wolf
Quote:
Steway
Quote:
Ian.PershoreWolf

Are you seriously saying you didn't delete threads? Strange how those kind of things only started when you became moderator and ended once you stopped being mod. That whole episode was the final nail in the forum I think, it was a bizarre period, posters falling out, threads lasting minutes before being deleted and threads that had been going years getting wiped away. I'd be too embarrassed to return if I'd had a meltdown like that, but each to their own.

Credit to Badge for keeping things going.

Yes I am saying that AT. And you've kind of proved my point, if I turn your own words around on you, shouldn't I be too embarrassed to return if I'd had a meltdown like that? As I keep saying, it wasn't me sadly. I wish it had been as I'd love to take credit for sending angry off the rails but I can't because it wasn't.

Date: 05 October, 2017 20:25

Quote:
Steway

It's a "moot " point Steway not a "mute" point, although you should have been muted years ago.. ideally in a wooden box 6 foot under.

Date: 05 October, 2017 20:32

Steway, the thread calling everyone a bunch of w###ers should have been embarrassing enough.

No other moderator ever deleted thread like that in a spiteful manner and it only happened for the short time when you was moderator, so I don't believe you

Posted by: Badge32 (IP Logged)
Date: 05 October, 2017 20:56

Feels like old times, Oh the memories.

Date: 05 October, 2017 20:59

Quote:
Badge32

lol hope you are keeping well Badge

Date: 05 October, 2017 21:05

Quote:
Arthur Tannen
Steway, the thread calling everyone a bunch of w###ers should have been embarrassing enough.
No other moderator ever deleted thread like that in a spiteful manner and it only happened for the short time when you was moderator, so I don't believe you

I honestly don't care whether any of you believe me or not to be blunt AT. As I said, I'm going to move on like I have for the last couple of years and leave you all to it.

Date: 05 October, 2017 22:12

Quote:
Steway
Quote:
Arthur Tannen

I honestly don't care whether any of you believe me or not to be blunt AT. As I said, I'm going to move on like I have for the last couple of years and leave you all to it.

I don't care either as it was totally obvious you did delete threads and you can deny it as much as you like. Perhaps you should actually post something on the mix now you've moved on? I saw you talking about your car parking space and that's about it.

Date: 06 October, 2017 06:32

Quote:
an angry wolf
Quote:
Badge32

lol hope you are keeping well Badge

I'm fine mate, How are things with you. Good to see you and AT back on form.

How are you AT, Hope you are well also.

Date: 06 October, 2017 09:51

Not too bad badge , can't complain

Date: 06 October, 2017 12:22

Quote:
an angry wolf
can't complain

Bet you would give it a good go. (Sm22)

Current Page: 4 of 5
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net