Wolves v Brentford- Prediction league.
Posted by: Lupinehowler (IP Logged)
Date: 02 January, 2018 13:50

Cannot submit my prediction as match is shown as played yesterday.
Would go for 3-1

Re: Wolves v Brentford- Prediction league.
Posted by: Ivybridge Wolf (IP Logged)
Date: 02 January, 2018 14:21

Also the score for the Ipswich match is down as 1-0 to Ipswich thus denying me of my first correct score of the season and the potential to rise out of the bottom 3!!grinning smiley

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/74/97/b1/7497b1d1e231e8f83fc02db12bc473da--uk-football-sports-logos.jpg

Posted by: Cheshire wolf (IP Logged)
Date: 02 January, 2018 17:41

Hi Chaps
I can only apologise for that. My mistake regarding the Ipswich score. The Brentford match was indeed down to be payed at 15:00 yesterday but was presumably changed when Sky decoded to cover Saturday's match and I missed it!!

I have made the necessary changes and Lupine I hope you will be able to make your prediction before kick-off.

Ivy I'm sure will now have been credited with a win - how shocking that last season's Champion is struggling so seriously this term!!

Apologies again

Posted by: Lupinehowler (IP Logged)
Date: 02 January, 2018 18:43

Thanks Chesh.

Posted by: Ivybridge Wolf (IP Logged)
Date: 02 January, 2018 19:07

I'm still in the bluddy bottom 3!

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/74/97/b1/7497b1d1e231e8f83fc02db12bc473da--uk-football-sports-logos.jpg

Posted by: Cheshire wolf (IP Logged)
Date: 02 January, 2018 19:44

Quote:
Ivybridge Wolf
I'm still in the bluddy bottom 3!

(Sm22)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net