Transfer window.
Posted by: Lupinehowler (IP Logged)
Date: 25 January, 2018 19:54

I must admit that I was expecting more activity than we have seen so far.
One player in and, unless I have missed something, no players out
Would be good to see some of our loanees signed permanently but no news of that either.
So far quite an underwhelming few weeks.

Re: Transfer window.
Posted by: chicagowolf (IP Logged)
Date: 25 January, 2018 21:03

Having not got the striker we wanted back in the summer I think we all expected a big signing or two in January. The rumour mill has been a bit quiet this time around but very little, apart from tidying up, appears to have been done in the window. It does not feel as catastrophic as normal, despite the recent (and understandable dip).

Let's see what next week brings.

Posted by: Cheshire wolf (IP Logged)
Date: 25 January, 2018 21:07

Michal Zyro has gone to Charlton on loan for the rest of the season, and Jordan Graham and Joe Mason have returned from loans. Otherwise as you say pretty quiet!

Posted by: an angry wolf (IP Logged)
Date: 26 January, 2018 11:32

Why would we rock the apple cart when we are 12 points clear or whatever it is? Does no one remember Newcastle circa 1996 and Mr Asprilla? How can we sign any decent player not knowing what division we will be in unless it's on loan?

Posted by: Lupinehowler (IP Logged)
Date: 30 January, 2018 16:56

There seems to be confirmation from the club that Jota will be signed on permanent basis. Great news.

Posted by: Ivybridge Wolf (IP Logged)
Date: 30 January, 2018 17:12

Quote:
Lupinehowler
There seems to be confirmation from the club that Jota will be signed on permanent basis. Great news.

that's made my day!

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/74/97/b1/7497b1d1e231e8f83fc02db12bc473da--uk-football-sports-logos.jpg

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net