Gobby Savage
Posted by: Andy Fincher (IP Logged)
Date: 29 April, 2019 19:37

So Robbie Savage took a call from a Wolves supporter on a radio phone-in after the win against Watford, I suppose it was on 606. The supporter was duly pleased with how things went and was informed by Savage that we are a nothing team and think we are the best club in the Midlands but we aren't. I don't know how the thick @#$%& works that out, look at he league table and if he can't read get someone to read it to him.
He was an over-rated useless footballer and even more useless as a pundit.

Re: Gobby Savage
Posted by: Ivybridge Wolf (IP Logged)
Date: 01 May, 2019 17:53

Savage rattles me frequently, then he makes me laugh! His opinionated rants can be excruciating however.

Didn’t hear the above but there was one Wolves fan on who started well and then sounded a bit of a divvy when saying saying how we are a proper club (no issue there) and kept going on about how small Watford are, no fans, couldn’t seem their allocation to Wembley etc. It was a bit cringy to be honest ...... especially in the knowledge that we’ve been at the bottom of the barrel a few times!

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/74/97/b1/7497b1d1e231e8f83fc02db12bc473da--uk-football-sports-logos.jpg

Re: Gobby Savage
Posted by: irishwolf (IP Logged)
Date: 02 May, 2019 13:40

Savage is a tool - end of!
He was an average player and is a terible pundit.
I wouldnt pay attention to anything he says.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net