Henry
Posted by: Just Dave (IP Logged)
Date: 21 December, 2008 12:12

Did anybody else see Henry's punch yesterday? Really lucky to not have been sent off.

Re: Henry
Posted by: HUGEWolf (IP Logged)
Date: 21 December, 2008 12:14

I thought he'd just given the guy a shove to get out of the bearhug he was in. Their guy swung a punch in retaliation anyway.

http://image.guardian.co.uk/sys-images/Football/Pix/gallery/2003/05/01/mcmick20-toe.jpgSam the Eagle's Gold 'n' Black Army

Posted by: Wolfie08 (IP Logged)
Date: 21 December, 2008 13:34

I seen it

Was shocked that the linesman didn't see it

Was a full on punch in the stomach...would have been very stupid from the captain to get sent off and we would have maybe lost the match. However, when teams are top of the league they seem to get away with those things

Posted by: 2longinthetoothWolf (IP Logged)
Date: 21 December, 2008 18:36

Lets hope its not brought to the attention of the League!

Posted by: saltydog (IP Logged)
Date: 21 December, 2008 18:46

mick needs to sort henry out if this is true.
anything that cost us in terms of points and suspensions needs sorting.
teams are going to pick on any weakness or opportunity to wind our players up,so wise up.

Posted by: SouthBankHobbs (IP Logged)
Date: 21 December, 2008 19:11

I saw this too and thought it was strange that no one around me had said anything. Your right HUGEWolf about their guy also throwing a punch which I thought was more blatent as it was Henry was jogging away.

Posted by: Boston Wolf (IP Logged)
Date: 21 December, 2008 21:42

The league wouldn't do anything, just ask Fagan at Hull City or Ian Hume at Barnsley.

Posted by: 2longinthetoothWolf (IP Logged)
Date: 21 December, 2008 22:22

THey would if the officials missed it.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net