In London now
Posted by: Texan (IP Logged)
Date: 06 April, 2011 17:08

The missus and I are in London for the rest of the week. We're hoping to make it to Doncaster Saturday, but it's looking like we'll have to be sneaky (and worse... POLITE) and buy tickets from Doncaster.

Hope all are well!

Re: In London now
Posted by: Jack Regan (IP Logged)
Date: 10 April, 2011 19:32

Good to see you both yesterday, fantastic result for your trip. Hope you enjoyed your day.

Date: 10 April, 2011 23:55

Couldn't have been better. Thanks for the company, y'all.

Date: 04 February, 2012 02:57

Next trip is the last week of April, 2012. Hoping to find some tickets to Crystal Palace in London. I swear, we'll see the new stadium in person eventually. grinning smiley

Posted by: Jack Regan (IP Logged)
Date: 13 April, 2012 21:26

Tex,

I don't live in London any more, I've moved back to Wales, but me and Stan Ogden are thinking of coming up for the Palace game. Trouble is, it's an early kick off.

Have you still got my mobile number?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net