V st mirren
Posted by: jetsky (IP Logged)
Date: 29 July, 2017 17:02

If it was boxing match it would have been stopped at half time ,how bad are we ?could have been 12 easy ,once again goal down inside 10 mins ,any signs that we were a decent side out the window the day.

Re: V st mirren
Posted by: grant17 (IP Logged)
Date: 29 July, 2017 18:04

If we cant afford a manager, what are we going to do?, you cant put a team on the park without a manager at the helm, and Jennow is not the answer, so where do we go from here?

Posted by: Rusty2 (IP Logged)
Date: 29 July, 2017 19:03

Big announcement due this week...have we heard that before ??

Posted by: Chapelhall man (IP Logged)
Date: 29 July, 2017 19:12

Very little to disagree on in the first half where they were well ahead in all aspects. Somehow managed to keep it to two and I know it's all ifs and buts , but Ryan scores that penalty and it might have rattled them at that point. Their big centre half might well have taken even more of a flaky.However to be realistic that was what got them going again-their left winger had a field day in first half as our wide guys never really got to grips-it was a bit better in second half but it was an experienced men's team against largely boys and finally they took their chances. I left at 4 so no doubt someone else could suffer to let me know what the 4th was like. Curiously Ferguson had some really good saves but their four goals all came from hard driven/accurate crosses. We had a wee flurry late on and might well have snatched a goal but no killer touch. Conroy was anonymous for most of the game but I thought the young guys put in a huge effort. When the section was drawn I feared we would gain no points/no goals so to finish ahead of Stranraer was actually a bonus. As to where we go that all depends on our financial steadiness in the short run. GD was out of the dug out at least but it will be Clyde next week and I never listen to it.

Posted by: jetsky (IP Logged)
Date: 29 July, 2017 19:41

On the official site it says Samson in goal had game of his life ,we had 2shots first half and 3second half.pen was even past the post.St Mirren team not that good we made them look that way .

Posted by: Chapelhall man (IP Logged)
Date: 29 July, 2017 21:49

I think they meant that late flurry which produced no goals but it was a trifle exaggerated indeed.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net