Credit where its due
Posted by: vanheaver (IP Logged)
Date: 13 August, 2017 08:13

I have been critical of Fergusons performances, esp after the departure of Goram, however Ferguson's performance was key to us getting draw today. but its only one game, he showed today what h is capable of but he has to do It week In week out. If he does that the Centerhalfs will have more confidence and that will ripple through the team, I thought overall the team played well and deserved the point .

Ferguson deserved his MoM award but he will need a performance like that against the high scoring Rovers...

Re: Credit where its due
Posted by: jetsky (IP Logged)
Date: 13 August, 2017 17:11

Maybe be used to bring in some loan players ,maybe not this season but could move with another season under his belt .

Posted by: jetsky (IP Logged)
Date: 14 August, 2017 09:46

Do I take it Rohan has signed a pre contract and stays with us till end of season ??

Posted by: grant17 (IP Logged)
Date: 14 August, 2017 11:00

I have also been critical of him, but deserved his man of the match on Saturday, well done

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net