New First Team Coach
Posted by: Rusty2 (IP Logged)
Date: 29 September, 2017 18:06

Well..good luck to the guy.

Is this the experienced new manager that we were promised?

This club is badly in need of regime change ..and I know that many will not be back until
this takes place.

Wotherspoon and Ballantyne..hang your heads in shame

Re: New First Team Coach
Posted by: Chapelhall man (IP Logged)
Date: 29 September, 2017 19:01

Regime change is not a tactic that went well in world geopolitics in the last decade so hope your optimism about what it would do to Airdrie is well founded. Still going so that I can cheer/complain/smile/greet -take your pick. Come back for a wee while at home just to see where we are?

Posted by: Rusty2 (IP Logged)
Date: 29 September, 2017 19:16

Dont get me wrong.....I am far from positive about the situation. I cant see either of these two budging an inch in the best interests of the club. If only this "consortium" of business people could get the chance to do something meaningful.

The reality of course is that we will have to live with this for a while yet

Posted by: Chapelhall man (IP Logged)
Date: 30 September, 2017 18:29

Wins first official game so well done to him and the team.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net