Forfar game
Posted by: Dobba (IP Logged)
Date: 03 February, 2018 10:19

Although we've been doing ok for the last couple of months, injury time goals, errors and poor decision making, means that we've taken 11 points from the last 9 games. We've only won 6 league games all season. The stats make pretty desperate reading and bordering on relegation stuff.

So, come on Diamonds, we have to start winning. It's got to be nothing less than a win at Forfar today.

Re: Forfar game
Posted by: jetsky (IP Logged)
Date: 03 February, 2018 14:34

What do I know,Watt is the last one I would have dropped to the bench.

Posted by: Chapelhall man (IP Logged)
Date: 03 February, 2018 20:13

Quote:
jetsky
What do I know,Watt is the last one I would have dropped to the bench.
on the the way up we predicted the starting line up. Got the goalie, the front two but didn't expect a 4/4/2 line up. We had some really good chances well saved by their keeper. They had a few attempts which Ferguson easily dealt with. Scored the decisive goal from a Fry chip and two good headers by Cairns/Duffy and Carrick headed in. Deserved lead and we held on in a battling second half. The fact that their keeper was Mom says it all. First win outside Lanarkshire so well done. Watt and Hastie did come on and I think they did need a rest.

Posted by: jetsky (IP Logged)
Date: 03 February, 2018 21:22

A good win in a must win game ,well done to the team seem to be getting better every week,I thought the manager spoke very well after the game so pleased he got the win ,take the first half into next week's game and we will not be far away.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net