Current Page: 1 of 54
Superleague thread
Posted by: Alfie (IP Logged)
Date: 02 February, 2013 19:57

If possible can we make this a sticky for anybody wanting to talk rugby league please mods ?

first games of the season last night with Warriors and Rhinos both winning quite comfortably.
shock of the round so far was the Giants away demolition of the Saints by 40 points to 4 ..I thought the try the saints got was a forward pass as well,but i would do.

The saints were abysmal though,i cant ever remember seeing them play that badly before,or perhaps i'm taking something away from the Giants good performance,their first win at Saints since 1977ish ..

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/02/2013 20:36 by Longside Moderator.

Re: Superleague thread
Date: 02 February, 2013 21:16

cheers mods.. thumbs down

Posted by: Shanghaiclaret (IP Logged)
Date: 03 February, 2013 01:00

Good that Leeds are getting some practise before The Storm arrive in town. Storm will be starting their pre seaon training soon.[:wor kid:]

Prediction League Champion 2007-2008

Date: 04 February, 2013 10:47

Sunday's results..

Bradford 40... Wakefield 6
Hull KR 24... Catalan Dragons 32
London Broncos 14... Widnes 28
Warrington 40...Castleford 24

Date: 04 February, 2013 10:50

Quote:
Shanghaiclaret
Good that Leeds are getting some practise before The Storm arrive in town. Storm will be starting their pre seaon training soon.[:wor kid:]

Looking forward to this game Shanghai.. I will be shouting for the Rhinos to win this one.. (Sm128)

Date: 05 February, 2013 02:09

Me too

Date: 08 February, 2013 17:09

Warriors take on Wolves tonight,hoping the Warriors can win,but it should be a close run game,i'm going for a 4/6 points difference at the end,but wouldn't like to say who for,hopefully Sam will be on top form tonight and it will be the Warriors who are the victors.. thumbs down

Date: 08 February, 2013 21:48

Tonight is the first professional game of the season on Tv. It is the Allstars vs the Indeginous teams. An exhibition game really but I cannot wait to see some proper sport again.

Date: 09 February, 2013 10:10

A very good game on Sky last night between Warriors and Wolves.. ending in a 17 - 17 draw .. Warriors edging the first half and then defending superbly at times in the second half,before snatching a drop goal with 8 minutes to go,only for Wolves to get their own drop goal via the post.. all in all a great game with both sides deserving to get something out of it,so a draw being a fair result..Warrington looking like the team to beat again,with Wigan making the top 4 ..

Date: 23 February, 2013 07:21

The Storm were just too well organised for the Rhinos.

Lets hope that my Dragons do better in a couple of weeks. Not a great draw. The world champions away in round 1.

Posted by: halesowen wolf (IP Logged)
Date: 23 February, 2013 08:55

Im glad the Storm Won. It was a good game of Rugby

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h190/Dazzab73/801442ff-f5ee-4126-a5e5-1a7c5200d195_zps8173e75d.jpg

Date: 23 February, 2013 10:12

Quote:
Shanghaiclaret
The Storm were just too well organised for the Rhinos.
Lets hope that my Dragons do better in a couple of weeks. Not a great draw. The world champions away in round 1.

Come on the dragons,hope they have a good season .. thumbs down

Date: 23 February, 2013 10:13

Quote:
halesowen wolf
Im glad the Storm Won. It was a good game of Rugby

I wanted the rhinos to win, i hate losing to the Arrogant Aussies at any sport.Having said that,they just about deserved their victory with a good showing in defence,poor Burrows must be kicking himself after dropping that pass.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 23/02/2013 10:15 by Alfie.

Date: 23 February, 2013 10:38

Alfie

I am afraid that we will be fighting for the wooden spoon this year. Our World Club Champion team of three years ago has been decimated and we are rebuilding.

Thanks for your support though. Not sure that you would like our club colours though

Date: 23 February, 2013 19:47

Quote:
Shanghaiclaret
Alfie
I am afraid that we will be fighting for the wooden spoon this year. Our World Club Champion team of three years ago has been decimated and we are rebuilding.

Thanks for your support though. Not sure that you would like our club colours though

I have been a fan of the Dragons for many a year now Shanghai,i used to love watching Piggy take the kicks,the crowd loved him at Wigan as well.. thumbs down

Date: 23 February, 2013 22:58

video: [url]

[/url]

Happy Days.

Date: 23 February, 2013 23:02

video: [url]

[/url]

I have posted this before but it is worth a second and third look

Date: 24 February, 2013 21:25

superb pick up.. best i have seen

loved the piggy try celebration at the end.hahaha

Date: 07 March, 2013 07:11

The NRL season starts in 1 1/2 hours. Souths vs Roosters. Hate them both.

Dragons play on Sunday

Date: 07 March, 2013 19:11

I watched the match this morning live Shanghai,a very convincing win for the Rabbitohs,looks like they will be thereabouts at the finish of the season...

whats happening with the Cronulla sharks,? rumours are abound over here that up too 14 players could be suspended by the ASADA investigation (Sm122).. what have you heard over there?

Current Page: 1 of 54
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net