Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: North Korea
Posted by: Jilted (IP Logged)
Date: 24 August, 2017 10:14

Dictator Trump thinks he's Kim Wrong-un, he's going to sack the US government.
Neo-@#$%& trying to takeover Yankland, faf.

We're all doomed, DOOMED.

Posted by: Ricky_80 (IP Logged)
Date: 24 August, 2017 11:31

[quote Jilted]Dictator Trump thinks he's Kim Wrong-un, he's going to sack the US government.
Neo-@#$%& trying to takeover Yankland, faf.

We're all doomed, DOOMED.[/quote
I agree Jilts. It is a worry. And the Gcse results are down again sad smiley

[www.bbc.co.uk]

Date: 29 August, 2017 22:13

How weak are our world leaders when this moron is taking the @#$%&, more on, how stupid are the people of the world who voted for those weak leaders to lead them???

Date: 03 September, 2017 01:38

Hair we go, hair we go, hair we go, the barbershop sextet meet at the ministry of funny forelocks.

[www.bbc.co.uk]

Should be powerful enough to blow Trumps wig off.

Date: 10 September, 2017 19:24

Hotting up now, talk of Iran being involved, Israel will be on the phone to the Whitehouse as we speak, doomsday fast approaching, just be luck to win the euro lotto £115 million on Friday now.

Date: 10 September, 2017 21:04

If the lotto comes up I'm going to buy this to hide in, no mad man will find me there.

http://i64.tinypic.com/2eeh9u1.jpgy

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/09/2017 21:04 by Jilted.

Current Page: 3 of 3
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net