Current Page: 1 of 4
Manchester Arena
Posted by: Jilted (IP Logged)
Date: 23 May, 2017 01:12

Sounds like a terrorist attack at a music concert as people were leaving the hall.
Some are saying it was a nail bomb. A number of people dead, possibly 19.
What a sick world we are living in.

Re: Manchester Arena
Posted by: Shanghaiclaret (IP Logged)
Date: 23 May, 2017 14:15

Sadly it was only a matter of time before another attack

Prediction League Champion 2007-2008

Posted by: fulledgelad (IP Logged)
Date: 23 May, 2017 21:21

Sadly It's only a matter of time before another attack.

We keep hearing we will prevail,we will defeat this Ideology.

What I would like to hear is how ?

Lest We Forget:
http://i25.tinypic.com/6rkd5g.jpg

Date: 23 May, 2017 23:15

Quote:
fulledgelad

Americas answer is to call them losers
Frances answer, turn the lights out
My answer, bin all religions

Posted by: Ricky_80 (IP Logged)
Date: 23 May, 2017 23:41

Quote:
Jilted
Quote:
fulledgelad

Americas answer is to call them losers
Frances answer, turn the lights out
My answer, bin all religions
Bin all religions ? How do you suggest we do that Jilted?

Date: 24 May, 2017 09:47

Rather worrying that nine people are still missing.

Date: 24 May, 2017 11:48

Even more more worrying that the police still don't know if he was a lone wolf or if there is the rest of a cell still out there

Date: 24 May, 2017 22:16

Quote:
Ricky_80
Do you ever answer a question Jilted ?
People have died, many of them kids, and you choose to troll
I will let the good posters of Burnley answer .

Posted by: Brian O'Neil (IP Logged)
Date: 26 May, 2017 02:45

Personally growing more angry at the response by politicians and the like to this.clueless best describes what I am seeing and hearing. Have always been of the opinion that one should not rely on the "security forces" for ones safety...further reinforced by recent events.Andy burnham and co = predictably despicable crass barstewards

Date: 26 May, 2017 17:53

European Cup Final at Cardiff.

"The roof closure had been suggested because of fears of a drone attack on what is described as the biggest club football game in the world".

Already the authorities have said there are going to be increased searching of fans at games (time consuming and costly). Searches could lead to a back jam of fans outside grounds, an easy target for terrorists, don't know the answer, don't think there is one, we will just have to keep our fingers crossed and hope the security services can stop the terrorists before they set out.

Date: 03 June, 2017 23:18

Sounding like another attack tonight in London.

Posted by: fulledgelad (IP Logged)
Date: 04 June, 2017 03:50

[youtu.be]

Lest We Forget:
http://i25.tinypic.com/6rkd5g.jpg

Posted by: soapylily (IP Logged)
Date: 04 June, 2017 09:06

Makes you wonder when the politicians will come up with a solution. Appeasement worked with the IRA. It is unlikely the public will put up with this for much longer. Even when the terrorists are shot dead they only become martyrs in the eyes of the next lot.

Date: 04 June, 2017 09:26

There have been a couple of murders in NI in the past week related to Ulster terrorism, three none terrorist shootings in Liverpool in th past few days, probably gang related and yesterday there was a person shot dead and a number of people injured including two policemen in a London shooting and stabbing incident, also probably gang related.
I watched a programme last week about gangs, young people, boys and girls with guns in Nottingham.
There is a serious problem in this country, and its not just with Islamic extremists when it comes to the lack of respect for human life.
I've always felt reasonably safe where I live, but in the past few months there have been a number of fatal knife attacks up here, no one seems to give damn for one another these days.

Date: 04 June, 2017 13:06

It is not a problem unique to the UK. Australia has issues with criminal gangs killing each other.

Date: 04 June, 2017 20:03

The worrying fact up here, it's not wannabe gangsters stabbing folk, its middle aged numpties. When I was young I knew where to go or not go, now I walk through any council scheme without fear, there are no gangs on the streets, very few youngsters hanging around street corners, but there are people my age ready to use a knife, ffs, something ain't right.

Date: 04 June, 2017 21:13

One of the most pressing issues is what happens to police officers that open fire in good faith and injure or kill innocent parties. Yes they should be investigated to make sure they had ligitimate reasons to open fire, but if they do get it wrong but in good faith they need the backing of us all.

Posted by: Alfie (IP Logged)
Date: 04 June, 2017 21:26

Quote:
Jilted
One of the most pressing issues is what happens to police officers that open fire in good faith and injure or kill innocent parties. Yes they should be investigated to make sure they had ligitimate reasons to open fire, but if they do get it wrong but in good faith they need the backing of us all.

They will more thanlikely be hung out to dry by the do Gooders .. The police did a fantastic job in killing those three cowardly terrorists within eight minutes ..Pity they didn't suffer like their victims did.. Bastids

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/06/2017 21:28 by Alfie.

Date: 04 June, 2017 21:48

Quote:
Alfie
Quote:
Jilted

They will more thanlikely be hung out to dry by the do Gooders .. The police did a fantastic job in killing those three cowardly terrorists within eight minutes ..Pity they didn't suffer like their victims did.. Bastids

You're not very Christian like wanting people to suffer, do you wish Shari Law and to stone the @#$%& to death?

Posted by: Alfie (IP Logged)
Date: 04 June, 2017 21:55

Quote:
Jilted
Quote:
Alfie
Quote:
Jilted

You're not very Christian like wanting people to suffer, do you wish Shari Law and to stone the @#$%& to death?

My throwing arms phooked but I would use a catapult to stone them with..lol

Current Page: 1 of 4
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net