Current Page: 2 of 5
Re: Live fitba on the telly
Posted by: Foreverclaret (IP Logged)
Date: 12 August, 2017 10:04

Enjoyed watching that, Arsenal are shaky at the back but did deserve the win.

Posted by: soapylily (IP Logged)
Date: 12 August, 2017 12:26

Watford game on live in Oz and at a civilised hour - Gray on the bench even though Deeney is out injured. Hope Chelsea come a cropper tonight!

Posted by: Jilted (IP Logged)
Date: 12 August, 2017 13:26

Six more goals! Glad I didn't make the bookies now as I would have had Liverpool on the coupon.

Date: 15 August, 2017 18:27

Hoffenheim v Liverpool BT2 7:45pm

Don't know too much about the Germans tbh, must be a decent enough side to be where they are, can't see anything but a Liverpool win, 1-2.

Date: 15 August, 2017 20:49

1-2 ft, pity I can't do as well on Sky Super Six.

Date: 21 August, 2017 18:34

Battle of the Blues tonight.
I'm going 3-1

Date: 21 August, 2017 21:00

1-1, It just had to be Rooney with the first goal and a dodgy red card for Man C first half, thought City played very well in the second half, late equaliser, and a dodgy red for Liverpool. Enjoyed the second half.(Sm152)

Date: 22 August, 2017 16:54

Great entertaining game on BT, Celtic 5-0 up from the first leg, now 3-6 up with 30mins to go. Open game with plenty of goal mouth action.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 22/08/2017 16:59 by Jilted.

Posted by: fulledgelad (IP Logged)
Date: 22 August, 2017 17:06

I notice Simunovic is not playing.

[www.google.co.uk]

Lest We Forget:
http://i25.tinypic.com/6rkd5g.jpg

Date: 22 August, 2017 17:23

At 4-1 the Celts were looking worried, ended up 4-3 on the night, 4-8 on aggregate. Thoroughly entertaining second half, much better than the@#$%&I watched at the weekend.

Date: 23 August, 2017 18:22

Reds v Hoffenheim tonight, if i had known this game was on a few weeks ago I'd still be in Engerland hopefully with tickets for the game.

3-1 tonight's guess.

Date: 26 August, 2017 16:20

Man U v Leicester a 5:30pm Man U are looking good, I'm going 2-0.

REMEMBER THE BIG ONE, Dundee v Hibs tomorrow 12:30. It will be worth missing the kirk for.

Date: 26 August, 2017 18:32

2-0 final score, Man U dominating much of the game, missed pen by their big money signing,but Leicester did have a couple of chances. United looking good for the title.

Date: 04 September, 2017 18:13

England v Slovakia on STV (SCOTTISH TELEVISION).eye popping smiley I suppose it is just important as Scotland v Malta on Sky.

Posted by: Foreverclaret (IP Logged)
Date: 04 September, 2017 19:14

Slovaks 1-0 up(Sm105)

Date: 04 September, 2017 19:24

Quote:
Foreverclaret
Slovaks 1-0 up(Sm105)

Dire.

Date: 08 September, 2017 18:48

Derby v Hull about to start on Sky. Think Hull will win 0-2.

Remember when I was kid I was intrigued with Derby's ground being called the Baseball Ground, just thought I would give it a Google there and seemingly baseball was played there in the late 1800s. A foundry business man built a number of sporting facilities for the workers, but there was anger by other British baseball teams because of the number of Americans in the Derby team, bloody 19th century foreigners.grinning smiley

Date: 08 September, 2017 19:33

Quote:
Jilted
Remember when I was kid I was intrigued with Derby's ground being called the Baseball Ground, just thought I would give it a Google there and seemingly baseball was played there in the late 1800s. A foundry business man built a number of sporting facilities for the workers, but there was anger by other British baseball teams because of the number of Americans in the Derby team, bloody 19th century foreigners.grinning smiley

angry smiley Rampant Rams 4-0 ht. Some good goals and a penalty miss by Hull.(Sm152)

Posted by: Alfie (IP Logged)
Date: 08 September, 2017 20:18

Quote:
Jilted

"Think Hull will win 2-0" ...Some things never change JJ ..lol

Date: 08 September, 2017 20:45

It was only a thought Sam, 5-0 ft.

Current Page: 2 of 5
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net