Sky tonight.
Posted by: Jilted (IP Logged)
Date: 12 August, 2017 22:52

Shooting stars should be visible in the sky over Britain tonight.

[www.bbc.co.uk]

Remember seeing it when I was young and out walking the dogs in the country, amazing to see so many shooting stars in one night.

Re: Sky tonight.
Posted by: Jilted (IP Logged)
Date: 13 August, 2017 23:55

Went out in the garden last night in the early hours and saw naff all, seemingly Normanston was the place to be to see the meteors.

Anyway, watching a programme on Yesterday about UFO's, how come when most of us are armed with devices that can take pictures nowadays there are very few sightings of UFO's?

Remember another night when I was young and out with the dogs in the country seeing a small white light far off in the N/W travelling South at great speed, too fast for a plane, it was only visible for a few seconds, I'm still not sure what it was to this day.

Maybe one day man will go to the moon and beyond, would make great television imo.

Re: Sky tonight.
Posted by: Ricky_80 (IP Logged)
Date: 14 August, 2017 03:34

Quote:
Jilted
Went out in the garden last night in the early hours and saw naff all, seemingly Normanston was the place to be to see the meteors.
Anyway, watching a programme on Yesterday about UFO's, how come when most of us are armed with devices that can take pictures nowadays there are very few sightings of UFO's?

Remember another night when I was young and out with the dogs in the country seeing a small white light far off in the N/W travelling South at great speed, too fast for a plane, it was only visible for a few seconds, I'm still not sure what it was to this day.

Maybe one day man will go to the moon and beyond, would make great television imo.
Maybe your vision was distorted by alcohol buddy (Sm63)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net