Current Page: 1 of 2
Lawless London
Posted by: Jilted (IP Logged)
Date: 29 August, 2017 20:23

Re: Lawless London
Posted by: kaiapoi claret (IP Logged)
Date: 29 August, 2017 22:41

Cheap skate Sean had better take his watch off when driving the cost for his was 40000 pounds

Date: 30 August, 2017 05:06

The young ones are out of control, they are now videoing their crimes and putting it on the internet.

Date: 30 August, 2017 05:15

There are dozens of videos online where lads on mopeds drive on the pavements and steal mobile phones out of the hands of people, some of it bang in the centre of London. Other videos show them stealing bikes, broad daylight, out with cordless grinders and cutting through chains, if anyone approaches they pull out hammers or knives.
Stabbings galore, they know they will get a long jail term for murder but they just don't care.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 30/08/2017 05:23 by Jilted.

Date: 30 August, 2017 05:20

Here a car mows someone down, when the guy gets out the car he attacks the 'victim' on the ground.

Posted by: soapylily (IP Logged)
Date: 30 August, 2017 10:13

I dont think ayone would take on SD. Interesting videos Jilted. I suspect there is there little of this that actually makes the news

Posted by: Ricky_80 (IP Logged)
Date: 30 August, 2017 19:45

This kind of crime has gone on for years. Mugging is one of the oldest crimes in the world. Nothing new.

Date: 30 August, 2017 20:05

I've been trolled on numerous forums,and many of the trolls claim to have spawned, the DNA in this country needs to be looked at. Idiots should not be allowed to breed imo.

Posted by: Ricky_80 (IP Logged)
Date: 30 August, 2017 20:23

Quote:
soapylily
I dont think ayone would take on SD. Interesting videos Jilted. I suspect there is there little of this that actually makes the news
Because its old news. No longer shock horror. It is the world we live in. People need to get used to it.

Date: 30 August, 2017 20:39

Quote:
soapylily

It has made the news that moped crime has sky rocketed.

[www.bbc.co.uk]

Now some of the numpties are using acid, idiots need taken down, no way reasonable people should get use to street crime, or cyber bullying/trolling for for that matter.

Date: 30 August, 2017 21:03

They lads have never been back to the daily grind, no jobs, no hope, no giving a f**k.

Date: 31 August, 2017 17:02

Crossbow bolt fired at the Oval, that's just not cricket.

Date: 31 August, 2017 18:51

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

Date: 05 September, 2017 09:57

A 14 year old and 17 year old shot.

[www.bbc.co.uk]

Young man stabbed to death.

[www.standard.co.uk]

They know a long jail sentence lies ahead for murder or attempted murder, it doesn't seem to be a deterrent. We really need to look at the reasons why these crimes are happening and tackle that problem.

Many say the young see no prospects of a good job and wage so they just steal and plunder like the good old days of the vikings.sad smiley

Posted by: Brian O'Neil (IP Logged)
Date: 05 September, 2017 23:17

Have you Analised the culprits ? 3m Eu migrants have found jobs.....excuses for the miscreants ? Open doors and tolerance vis a vie more of the same.....and you want to remain.Leaving is just the start not the destination. The future is told but not enough people have read the book.

Date: 05 September, 2017 23:41

Millions of EU migrants think minimum wage and a council bedsit is Utopia. Many have come from communist 60s living in the 21st century. If you want the youth of this country to have such a life you should have voted remain and done a human trade deal.

Posted by: Brian O'Neil (IP Logged)
Date: 05 September, 2017 23:46

Remain factually keeps the youth unemployed and or underpaid.......you know this is true.you are at odds with thesen again.

Date: 05 September, 2017 23:56

Not at all, I know where the problem lies and it's a global problem, you can't fix the world running from it. You unite with people in Europe who are facing similar problems and tackle it together. The best way to stop migration from Eastern Europe is to create jobs and wealth in those countries.
The world is changing, McDonalds are facing strikes heresmoking smiley now that does have me at odds, ford driverless cars to deliver our pizzas, I'll have to go out in the rain and bring my pizza in from the kerbside.
Problems lie ahead for us all, look ahead and try and sort them so they do not happen.

Date: 06 September, 2017 15:51

Quote:
Jilted
A 14 year old and 17 year old shot.
[www.bbc.co.uk]

Young man stabbed to death.

[www.standard.co.uk]

They know a long jail sentence lies ahead for murder or attempted murder, it doesn't seem to be a deterrent. We really need to look at the reasons why these crimes are happening and tackle that problem.

Many say the young see no prospects of a good job and wage so they just steal and plunder like the good old days of the vikings.sad smiley

The 14 year old popped his clogs, these crimes are usually gang related, so he probably was a 'gangster' himself, I think when I was his age I was still playing with a cap gun playing cops and robbers, ( well maybe not quite, but I certainly wasn't dodging real bullets). Seemingly many of the moped thieves are 15 year olds, don't get me wrong we got up to a lot of mischief when we were young but we were scared of the police because if you got nabbed you had the wrath of mum and dad to contend with. There was a programme about the Met on tv the other month, a young lad was killed when fleeing from the police, so when the police were arresting some other young criminals, the dead lads family came out and gave the police hassle as did many other folk from the community. Surely to feck if the lad was fleeing from the police he was up to no good and has to take some responsibility for his own death. Just goes to show the calibre of some of those breeding today, perhaps morons should be sterilised so their genes don't produce more morons.

Date: 08 September, 2017 21:10

Moped thief sentenced for manslaughter [www.bbc.co.uk]

Another moped thief remanded for acid attacks [www.bbc.co.uk]

Two young men with no respect for their fellow man, has the country failed them?
Why are young lads committing such crimes, has society gone @#$%& up?

Current Page: 1 of 2
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net