Beetle drive.
Posted by: Jilted (IP Logged)
Date: 01 September, 2017 13:45

Must have been drunk, should have let Herbie drive.

Re: Beetle drive.
Date: 02 September, 2017 09:51

That explains it, it wasn't his love bug.

Date: 02 September, 2017 10:16

That made me laugh.

Posted by: Ricky_80 (IP Logged)
Date: 02 September, 2017 10:39

Laughing is good. It releases endorphins , Happy days (Sm128)

Date: 02 September, 2017 13:28

I'm away out to play with the adults drinking smiley
Tootle pip.

Date: 02 September, 2017 21:46

wayne should stick to grannies, at least they have a bus pass.

Date: 02 September, 2017 21:50

When I heard Rooney had been caught in an old banger I thought, oh no, not again.

Date: 02 September, 2017 23:23

He'll have more points than Everton on Monday.

Seriously, is it really any of our business. I see well known people are receiving big bucks from the polis for wrongfully being implicated in misdemeanours, shouldn't all arrests be kept secret until proven guilty in a court of law? Even after being found guilty, should people be named? prisons are meant to reform offenders, if their crimes are all over the news, how are they meant to fit back into the community when people are all staring at them and whispering behind their backs on their release?
I've heard of people killing themselves after being wrongly accused of things, wonder how much dof a payout their families got?

There was an attempted murder up here a few weeks ago, a bloke in his early thirties attacked a woman, he had just been released from prison after being convicted at the age of fifteen for the murder of a woman. I suppose it doesn't really matter who knew his past, unless he was supervised 24/7 on the outside, he was still going to be capable of more crime. Makes a good news story I suppose and a few bob for our ailing news media.

Date: 19 September, 2017 18:35

2 year ban and 100 hours community service.
I think he shouldn't have been banned, I think he should be sent on a training course about drinking and driving, then giving 400hours community service where he can drive his flash cars to community groups and explain the dangers of drink driving to others. With the condition if he is caught again drunk behind the wheel, he will be banned from driving for life.
Everton will fine him £300 grand eye popping smiley funny old world, imagine your boss fining you £300k.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net