Back to business
Posted by: Jilted (IP Logged)
Date: 09 September, 2017 09:43

League football back this week, Dundee away to The Rangers, Dundee squad looking not too bad, a couple of new faces signed, we're just needing a bit of luck to start climbing the league, hoping for a point today, can't see us getting a win, I'm going 2-2.

Burnley v Palace tomorrow, although two cracking results for you lads away, Palace struggling with their new manager, I'm going for another 2-2.

Man C v Liverpool today, two teams who could be challenging for top spot at the end of the season, going 2-1 City.

Re: Back to business
Date: 10 September, 2017 10:51

Oh dear, went out to watch the football in the pub, Ladbrokes beat me again.
At least by the time the Dundee result came up I was half micked and the pain wasn't so bad.
Well done Stoke, i thought Man U would be too good for them, roll on next week till I do Ladbrokes good and proper.

Date: 10 September, 2017 13:35

3mins 1-0Burnley, great assist by the Palace player.smiling bouncing smiley

Posted by: Alfie (IP Logged)
Date: 10 September, 2017 15:44

Don't know how we won that,but I will greatfully accept the three points gift from Palarse..lol

Date: 10 September, 2017 16:54

Just read the match stats, 65% possession to Palace and 23 shots to 4. But the stat that really counts in the one in the goals column. Burnley 7th in the league just above Liverpool who you play next week.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net