Burnley 1 Crystal Palace 0
Posted by: TheLongside.co.uk (IP Logged)
Date: 10 September, 2017 22:21

What do you think? You can have your say by posting below.
If you do not already have an account Click here to Register.

Re: Burnley 1 Crystal Palace 0
Posted by: fulledgelad (IP Logged)
Date: 11 September, 2017 01:08

3 points...enough said..

Lest We Forget:
http://i25.tinypic.com/6rkd5g.jpg

Posted by: soapylily (IP Logged)
Date: 11 September, 2017 12:16

De Boer gone! 77 days isn't long enough is it?

Posted by: Foreverclaret (IP Logged)
Date: 11 September, 2017 12:37

Really sorry for De Boer, given no chance at all, facing facts even though we nicked the 3 points yesterday Palace played better than us. It's a good job Sean has a better chairman and Board than others do. Our successes over the last 5 years has been down to the fact that he was given time so it proves what can be achieved.

Posted by: Jilted (IP Logged)
Date: 12 September, 2017 19:29

Hodgson named new Palace manager.

Posted by: Shanghaiclaret (IP Logged)
Date: 13 September, 2017 08:41

Unfortunately he can't do any worse than Frank

Prediction League Champion 2007-2008

Posted by: NJMcWilliam (IP Logged)
Date: 13 September, 2017 15:08

Choosing managers is getting to be like many folks pick investments............put the Financial Times stock listing on a wall, then throw darts at it, and invest in the stock(s) hit by the darts.
FdB was hired to change the Eagles approach, and from last Saturday's performance (back pass excluded!) they looked good, together and will play much worse and get points from other games. Now they bring in Woy............I'd be very surprised if 70 year old Woy 'connects' with the dressing room, and shocked if he picks up his bonus for keeping Palace in the Prem........mainly because I don't think he'll be the Palace manager come May 2018.

Posted by: Jilted (IP Logged)
Date: 13 September, 2017 17:06

Had a look on Wiki, old Roy has got about, reports say a couple of Chinese clubs were yenning for his services.
A million pound bonus to keep Palace up, I wonder how much de Boer will get for 'f**king up'.

Posted by: NJMcWilliam (IP Logged)
Date: 13 September, 2017 19:08

"Yenning"...........see where you were going with that one.....had me thinking Hennings, why I don't know, as he was very forgettable.
Woy managed abroad and parlez's a bit of Swedish and German, so he can 'dazzle' in an interview about his ability to speak to foreign players in something other than mono-syllabic English. His double act with Ray Lewington will do well to keep the Eagles soaring in the Prem.

Posted by: Brian O'Neil (IP Logged)
Date: 15 September, 2017 00:24

Thank fe3ck for our board and SD.Would not swap them end of.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net