Da da da
Posted by: Jilted (IP Logged)
Date: 16 September, 2017 22:28

MOTD just come on the telly( I've had 10beers)
Why the @#$%& are Man C playing in Claret?

Re: Da da da
Date: 16 September, 2017 22:38

Palace v Southampton today, maybe just me, but I thought the colours were @#$%& for telly, toO similar

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 16/09/2017 22:57 by Jilted.

Posted by: Brian O'Neil (IP Logged)
Date: 17 September, 2017 16:26

Answering your question Jilts regarding the colours.City has all my watching life played in blue claret and white not dissimilar to our traditional away kit.Qualify further........unlike modern day "where the feck did they dream that kit up from ?" situation.We are the clarets and they are blues but both use all three colours.

Date: 17 September, 2017 22:30

Toodle pip

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 17/09/2017 22:31 by Jilted.

Posted by: soapylily (IP Logged)
Date: 18 September, 2017 08:26

Quote:
Brian O'Neil
Answering your question Jilts regarding the colours.City has all my watching life played in blue claret and white not dissimilar to our traditional away kit.Qualify further........unlike modern day "where the feck did they dream that kit up from ?" situation.We are the clarets and they are blues but both use all three colours.
I never knew that Brian, very informative, thank you

Date: 18 September, 2017 20:49

Aye, thank you, great info.
That's the prob I have with Dundee at the moment, they want to move away from the ground where my dad and uncles went, I bought bricks to fund the new stands with the names and family of loved ones engraved on them, some no longer with us.
But at the end of the day we are only passing through time.
Am I greedy, possessive, of the days of old and should I let time move on?
No, not for me, MY team may move on, but they won't be MY team.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net