BT v Sky
Posted by: Jilted (IP Logged)
Date: 27 September, 2017 18:16

I have Virgin, tv, phone, internet, already £120 a month, I think they are wanting another £4 next month. Keep threatening to call a halt every year and they give £10 a month off.

Any of you lads have a cheaper alternative, ( no nae stupid telly council answers please ).

If it wasn't for her and her catch-up crap, Virgin wouldn't be getting another penny from me.
Although I did like their email and 'free' website hosting until they changed things a few years ago. Virgin ain't the supplier they were, anybody getting a better deal else where?

Re: BT v Sky
Posted by: Alfie (IP Logged)
Date: 29 September, 2017 21:36

I have full sky package (no phone or I/net though) for 41 smackeroos a month

Date: 30 September, 2017 20:52

Quote:
Alfie

Aye and nae tv licence at your age either.

Anyway, the 'top six' clubs want a bigger share of the telly money.

[www.telegraph.co.uk]

They are claiming their jaunts to the Far East is bringing in the tv dosh from the Orient.

Posted by: chalkyncfc (IP Logged)
Date: 01 October, 2017 08:40

I got rid of my Sky a months ago and haven't missed it one bit,there was loads of stuff on my recorder that was waiting to be watched but I bet that a good 50% of that was just crap,you can buy freeview catchup and record boxes so maybe that might be a cheaper option

Date: 04 October, 2017 20:49

Quote:
Jilted
Quote:
Alfie

Aye and nae tv licence at your age either.

Anyway, the 'top six' clubs want a bigger share of the telly money.

[www.telegraph.co.uk]

They are claiming their jaunts to the Far East is bringing in the tv dosh from the Orient.

The majority say no.

[www.bbc.co.uk]

No surprise really, but I don't think it will be long before the 'big guns' breakaway and join a European or world league.

Date: 24 October, 2017 22:54

9 clubs voted for a change to how the overseas tv money is shared out, 5 short of the number required for change.
If you want a competitive league you need a level playing field imo. On saying that, strange those clubs relegated with parachute payouts are struggling in the Championship.

Date: 17 November, 2017 16:01

Ffs another price increase looming.

[www.bbc.co.uk]

We pay more and more as they show more games, and it’s becoming physically impossible to watch them all. I’m getting more annoyed by the greed of EPL, unfortunately I just don’t have the will power to tell them to stick their sports channels up their erse and just watch Coronation Street and Emmerdale instead.

Date: 17 November, 2017 17:30

I quite like Emmerdale and Corrie ..

Date: 08 December, 2017 15:12

What about Strictly and the Xfactor?

[www.bbc.co.uk]

Defo oot of order, no respect for genuine fans who go to games.

Date: 08 December, 2017 18:51

It's all about the money..phook the fans..

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net