boring Internationals
Posted by: soapylily (IP Logged)
Date: 09 October, 2017 08:44

There was an article recently that suggested Engerland fans were going off their team and the support wasnt there any more. I reckon a lot of it is down to the fact that the more popular international teams have to play so many tiny insignificant countries.

Re: boring Internationals
Posted by: Shanghaiclaret (IP Logged)
Date: 09 October, 2017 09:49

Nothing to do with them playing boring @#$%& football then 😄

Prediction League Champion 2007-2008

Posted by: Foreverclaret (IP Logged)
Date: 09 October, 2017 10:57

You are right Shang, totally boring football, we are just not good enough to entertain anymore, too many excuses from managers, playing too many games etc etc, and then the one that made me laugh out loud last night from Strachan ''we are not tall enough to compete'' FFS Lionel Messi anyone?

Posted by: Dave Thomas (IP Logged)
Date: 09 October, 2017 21:28

The notion that the shower have in an England shirt ought to get at least to the qtr finals is laughable. I can't remember an England side with such poor players, no fizz, no wingers, no pace, just bang average players who wouldn't get anywhere near an England side 10 20 30 years ago. The cupboard is well and truly bare.The last two performances have been utter dross.

Date: 10 October, 2017 03:27

Well at least they are not being touted as potential winners yet.

Posted by: Dave Thomas (IP Logged)
Date: 10 October, 2017 07:26

Maybe they are being modelled on Burnley... just hard to beat and nick a 1-0 win

Date: 10 October, 2017 11:10

Australia vs Syria is on now. 104th minute 1-1 so far. Boring as batshit

Posted by: soapylily (IP Logged)
Date: 10 October, 2017 11:36

Haha I forgot it was on just caught the last minute of extra time. Wonder if we will end in Engerland's group?

Posted by: fulledgelad (IP Logged)
Date: 10 October, 2017 14:20

Calm down Soapy,they have another 2 leg play-off yet. (Sm12)

Lest We Forget:
http://i25.tinypic.com/6rkd5g.jpg

Date: 10 October, 2017 20:28

I understand that you had other things on your mind Soapy.

If England and Australia play each other there is a serious chance that the crowd will nod off.

Posted by: Jilted (IP Logged)
Date: 12 October, 2017 10:58

The recent Scotland matches were entertainingsmiling smiley and tbh I'm not a big fan of my national team. Lucky if I could name half the squad as many of them play in the English second flight and many aren't Scottish and haven't played for Scottish clubs, but as I say the matches have been entertaining. perhaps its because our expectations aren't as high as the English which puts a different perspective on results, a boring 1-0 victory for us is often seen as a good result.

Posted by: Alfie (IP Logged)
Date: 12 October, 2017 15:13

Strachan been sacked or resigned..

Posted by: Jilted (IP Logged)
Date: 12 October, 2017 16:25

That's entertainment for you.
Bore the audience down south and you get a bonus.
It's a funny old game.

Strachan will probably get more dosh being a pundit on telly anyway.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net