Liverpool 4 Burnley 2
Posted by: TheLongside.co.uk (IP Logged)
Date: 10 March, 2019 16:29

What do you think? You can have your say by posting below.
If you do not already have an account Click here to Register.

Re: Liverpool 4 Burnley 2
Posted by: Foreverclaret (IP Logged)
Date: 10 March, 2019 16:32

Well that went as pretty much expected, Heats first poor game since his comeback, I cannot understand how Hendrick gets on the pitch in front of Gudmundsson, but hey ho Leicester up next.

Posted by: Dave Thomas (IP Logged)
Date: 10 March, 2019 17:37

Watched on TV. Can't decide if it was a plucky display by average players against far superior players or a day to start to worry about the real possibility of a bottom three place.
Wood and Barnes just never in it. Heaton mare of a game. Dyche and use of subs poor. Should have changed things at HT when 2-1 down. Hendrick off and either Wood or Barnes for Crouch and Gudmondsson. At last Gudmondsson is brought on. With just 10 mins to go then Crouch and Vydra. What good is that. All three should have been on the minute we went 3-1 down
Interesting stat Crouch has played just 53 mins and in that time we have scored 3 goals.
I find the poor use and almost reluctance to use subs tiresome.

Posted by: Jilted (IP Logged)
Date: 10 March, 2019 17:44

Burnley’s first shouldn’t have stood, clear foul on the keeper.
Then three poor goals given away, Heaton with a poor hand to a low cross, if he had left it perhaps Tarks could have cleared.
2nd, Burnley slow to clear thir lines, third poor kick out by Heats. To take points at Anfield you can’t afford these wee errors, thought Liverpool were worthy winners, but at 3-2 the heat was on for a few minutes.

Posted by: kaiapoi claret (IP Logged)
Date: 11 March, 2019 10:06

Ive always stated why does he play Hendricks hes done nothing in the last 5 games except run up and down the field like a clown he never marks anyone Hes given away a penalty handle the ball which should have been a penalty then the Liverpool game made a big mistake and they scored Also i think Dyche should have made changes sooner than when he did that i think cost us a point

Posted by: Shanghaiclaret (IP Logged)
Date: 11 March, 2019 21:45

Disappointing result, Even more disappointing in the way we handed them three goals on a platter.

The highlights for me were the emergence of our left hand side:

Taylor was awesome. Especially when you consider the lack of cover in front of him.

McNeill. Wow he is a real talent. Ran their right back ragged.

Just need something to happen on the RHS now.

Prediction League Champion 2007-2008

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net