Fabregas, xavi & Iniesta
Posted by: AJ The Gunner (IP Logged)
Date: 10 October, 2009 19:10

I've read many people say that these 3 can't play together in a game so its pointless for fab to join barca but these 3 finished the spain Vs Almenia game.

Granted Iniesta came on by the 67 mins but the point i'm trying to make is that some players can still play together depending on what the coach has in mind.fab had a good game and capped it with a goal in the 33rd mins.

I'm not saying either that fab should join barca but making a point that it is possible for the 3 to play together so the argument that if fab joins barca he will warm the bench because he will not get enouh playing time if iniesta and xavi are playing all depends on the coach.

nevertheless, i'm glad his heart is with Arsenal regardless of whatsome fans think.

http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/pp87/ajplatinum/2017-09-26_12.35.41.jpg

Re: Fabregas, xavi & Iniesta
Posted by: Gunners R Us (IP Logged)
Date: 10 October, 2009 19:12

it was against armenia...

Posted by: Shimmi147 (IP Logged)
Date: 10 October, 2009 19:16

well where does he fit in the current barca system? either xavi's or iniesta's spot

http://i.imgur.com/UcIwZ.png

Date: 10 October, 2009 20:39

Quote:
Thanks for the correction

Posted by: Gooner_Sans (IP Logged)
Date: 10 October, 2009 20:57

Some people may think i'm crazy, but i actually think Fabregas is just as good as Xavi if not better. I mean Xavi's all round game and passing is just as good as Cesc's and over the last 12months you could arge Xavi has been the better player.

But Fabregas stats are more impressive than Xavi's over the last 3-4 years (apart from last year where Xavi was on another planet in terms of assists in that Barca side but no doubt helped by Messi, Eto'o, Henry in front of him).

Xavi or Fabregas who would everyone pick? I'd personally choose Fabs.

Posted by: Gööfle11 (IP Logged)
Date: 11 October, 2009 00:12

I would have Cesc over Xavi any day of the week.

Official 1000th poster in the classic transfer rumors thread of 2014.

Posted by: Merlion96 (IP Logged)
Date: 11 October, 2009 01:46

Cesc is Xavi natural replacement.

Guardiola is not that daft to send out this kind of all attacking team without a strong DCM liek Keita or Yaya or Sergio sitting behind 'em.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/10/2009 01:49 by Merlion96.

Date: 11 October, 2009 10:05

Or Denilson...

Date: 11 October, 2009 15:48

well cesc can comfortably replace xavi;he is that good and surrounded with the right players that compliment him well, he is phenominal.

denilson? he has a long way to get there.

http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/pp87/ajplatinum/2017-09-26_12.35.41.jpg

Posted by: Sammy22 (IP Logged)
Date: 11 October, 2009 16:45

but barca will always play xaxi the faithful over cesc and you cant have both and still play messi, ibra and a dm which is all needed

Posted by: SaltnPeppah (IP Logged)
Date: 12 October, 2009 22:12

With a technically-challenged, lightweight DM like Denilson, Bara would have won @#$%&-all last year. That is quite obvious.

Date: 12 October, 2009 22:38

Is it? I think you will find that your opinion is retarded.

Posted by: SaltnPeppah (IP Logged)
Date: 13 October, 2009 14:59

Only a clueless moron would claim that Denilson is superior, or even equal to Yaya Tour in terms of technical ability, physical presence and overall influence.

Date: 14 October, 2009 19:23

I was joking, but then decided my sarcastic "joke" was not sarcastic in any way. Denilson or Song would be really good for Real or Barca.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net