Does Kroenke wear a wig?
Posted by: Willy (IP Logged)
Date: 18 October, 2013 08:44

Sorry if this has already come up but his barnet doesn't quite match his tash...

Re: Does Kroenke wear a wig?
Posted by: Gööfle11 (IP Logged)
Date: 18 October, 2013 10:04

I think he has an artificial moustache.

Official 1000th poster in the classic transfer rumors thread of 2014.

Posted by: SuperRob (IP Logged)
Date: 18 October, 2013 10:41

Maybe both?

Posted by: celine dion (IP Logged)
Date: 18 October, 2013 10:54

Tom is absolutely right. that is his real hair, but Ive read on the internet that he deliberately wears a false moustache, to evade the tax authorities.

Posted by: Flava (IP Logged)
Date: 18 October, 2013 11:22

This is the type of thread we need on AT, top class.

I think it's a wig.

Who would sport a better wig, Ramsey or Wilshere and which should wear a DM wig?

Posted by: SuperRob (IP Logged)
Date: 18 October, 2013 11:42

On the subject... Does Arsene wear a wig?

Posted by: Padre Pio (IP Logged)
Date: 18 October, 2013 12:12

I dont think Arsene wears a wig but I swear he is having the same coiffeur as Bill Clinton

- until Wenger moves on, they'll always be the also-rans in the major competitions. A club in elite purgatory. Always good enough to make it to the big race, never fast or smart enough to push over the finish line in first place. That's all about the manager. Until he changes, Arsenal fans will continue to celebrate glorious failure.

Posted by: hippogunner (IP Logged)
Date: 18 October, 2013 22:00

Kronke wears a toupee which is derived from the Apache word teepee which is a type of tent therefore what Kronke wears is a hair-tent.

A wig is what Cher wears.

Date: 18 October, 2013 23:17

Surely if there was a gender divide between wig/toupee users then wig is the more manly phrase.

A fake moustache, hadn't considered that. Something is certainly wrong with that picture anyway.

Posted by: Jack_is_the_truth (IP Logged)
Date: 19 October, 2013 00:10

Y'all need a hobby

http://giant.gfycat.com/DistantVastGuanaco.gif http://164.177.157.12/img/teams/13.png
The future is now!!!!!!!

Posted by: Shane (IP Logged)
Date: 19 October, 2013 00:20

Quote:
Willy
Surely if there was a gender divide between wig/toupee users then wig is the more manly phrase.

Celine refers to his as "real hair" so I'm inclined to disagree that nor 'wig' or 'toupee' are apt terms for a man.

Posted by: weedz (IP Logged)
Date: 19 October, 2013 05:38

(Sm100) He`s really a she. That`s why she wears the rug and the `Groucho` false-moe.

Flava told me. He was quite interested in Stan, until he found out that Stan was really Stacey. (Sm100)

Date: 19 October, 2013 10:30

Stacey fell hard from the ugly tree

Posted by: weedz (IP Logged)
Date: 19 October, 2013 22:29

(Sm6)Yip. She ain`t gonna make `playmate of the month` in my mag.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net