Hallelujah!
Posted by: djarse (IP Logged)
Date: 09 September, 2017 09:07

Re: Hallelujah!
Posted by: Padre Pio (IP Logged)
Date: 09 September, 2017 11:16

Wenger is to blame for our dithering in transfer market, Law is the fall guy.
Now Wenger has even more power.
Now we are out of CL Wenger is back to his saving money schemes and youth development.
Years ago I stated that Wenger was finished and wouldnt win league again.
I stand by that and now predict that Arsenal now enter the long dark night of failure, there will be no return to the top 5 whilst this idiot is in charge.
I will save my Hallelujahs for when Gadafi has gone.

- until Wenger moves on, they'll always be the also-rans in the major competitions. A club in elite purgatory. Always good enough to make it to the big race, never fast or smart enough to push over the finish line in first place. That's all about the manager. Until he changes, Arsenal fans will continue to celebrate glorious failure.

Re: Hallelujah!
Posted by: Bergmars (IP Logged)
Date: 09 September, 2017 12:34

In two years he can do a lot more damage as for having no money I would really like to know where it's gone.
Paying sub standard players who are happy to sit in the comfort zone.
Doing nothing whilst it is obvious our manager is deluded and way off the pace and tactics of today's football.
The club seems to be in turmoil and a mess from top to bottom it could be a long way back.

A shadow of what we were

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net