Spurs..
Posted by: SA-Gunner (IP Logged)
Date: 13 September, 2017 20:08

I know it's a sacrilige to say this, but I think Spurs will be winning the PL this season. Which would suck, but maybe it is the final blow to Wenger.

Re: Spurs..
Posted by: Optimistic Gunner (IP Logged)
Date: 13 September, 2017 20:21

Yeah, NO.

http://i.imgur.com/b1SeVpw.png

Posted by: BootyDaddy (IP Logged)
Date: 13 September, 2017 22:11

I think they've got a great chance.

But even if they won the CL as well it wouldn't mean the end of Wenger. It's easier to shift AIDS than Wenger.

Albert Einstein once said: "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Date: 13 September, 2017 22:58

We could have done well with Pochettino. Compare their transfers to ours in the last 3 years or so.

Posted by: Bergmars (IP Logged)
Date: 14 September, 2017 05:48

Yes unfortunately we have stagnated like an abandoned swimming pool whilst others have looked forward and freshened up

DB10,the best.

Posted by: Flava (IP Logged)
Date: 14 September, 2017 07:08

It doesn't matter who Wenger signs, he can't get the best out of his players anymore

Posted by: Boston Gooner (IP Logged)
Date: 14 September, 2017 08:50

Quote:
Flava
It doesn't matter who Wenger signs, he can't get the best out of his players anymore

True.

http://i63.tinypic.com/2dt9c3q.jpg

Posted by: Padre Pio (IP Logged)
Date: 14 September, 2017 09:12

Being at Wembley is a monkey on the back, Spurs are without home advantage this season

- until Wenger moves on, they'll always be the also-rans in the major competitions. A club in elite purgatory. Always good enough to make it to the big race, never fast or smart enough to push over the finish line in first place. That's all about the manager. Until he changes, Arsenal fans will continue to celebrate glorious failure.

Posted by: Optimistic Gunner (IP Logged)
Date: 14 September, 2017 13:05

Quote:
Flava

http://i.imgur.com/b1SeVpw.png

Posted by: Shane (IP Logged)
Date: 14 September, 2017 17:51

Quote:
SA-Gunner
Compare their transfers to ours in the last 3 years or so.

Probably isn't much in it to be fair. The difference is they get rid of their sh*t a lot quicker and more efficiently.

Posted by: sinpa01 (IP Logged)
Date: 14 September, 2017 17:51

Wenger ^ the board is the problem!!

Posted by: PKGooner (IP Logged)
Date: 15 September, 2017 01:38

Good thing they're playing their home games at Wembley.

The f*ckers are genuinely really good.

Tall, powerful and can play. What we used to be like once.

Date: 15 September, 2017 01:47

It all comes down to good transfers, good manager and board.

How they got Davinson Sanchez, I have no idea. They basically took him of Barcelona's hands.

As previously stated at least they're playing at Wembley, otherwise they would be leading by now. In my opinion a more composed unit than either of the Manchesters.

Posted by: CazOnARola (IP Logged)
Date: 15 September, 2017 08:58

Mourinho might push for a transfer or 2 in Jan for a title push.
Spurs have what we had during the invincibles era. S squad that had been together for a while and has had time to settle with a manager who knows how to get the best out of them.
They will probably pip man city to 2nd place barring injuries.
They bought a few @#$%& players as well. Capoue, chadli, soldado, etc but they were quick to move them on.
Where is arron lenon? Dunno.
Where is theo? Still here

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net