Posted by: CazOnARola (IP Logged)
Date: 06 October, 2017 13:52

Can't believe we let woj go.
Hope cech remains fit throughout.
[www.google.co.in]

Re: Ospina
Posted by: SaltnPeppah (IP Logged)
Date: 06 October, 2017 14:23

Last 10 minutes of Colombia-Paraguay were insane. Truly embarrassing for Ospina, though.

Posted by: Optimistic Gunner (IP Logged)
Date: 06 October, 2017 15:28

Cech should've be demoted to 2nd choice or sold and Woj made no.1.

Wenger and his s.hit planning for the future of the squad.

http://i.imgur.com/b1SeVpw.png

Posted by: Flava (IP Logged)
Date: 06 October, 2017 19:11

He's lost his agility and bravery

Posted by: Padre Pio (IP Logged)
Date: 06 October, 2017 19:32

Quote:
Flava
Who?

- until Wenger moves on, they'll always be the also-rans in the major competitions. A club in elite purgatory. Always good enough to make it to the big race, never fast or smart enough to push over the finish line in first place. That's all about the manager. Until he changes, Arsenal fans will continue to celebrate glorious failure.

Posted by: Goofle (IP Logged)
Date: 06 October, 2017 21:00

Woj was absolutely horrendous for us. Cech has been miserable too. Ospina isn’t great but had been probably the best when played, though admittedly against inferior opposition.

Date: 06 October, 2017 22:13

Quote:
Padre Pio
Quote:
Flava
Who?

Ospina

Date: 07 October, 2017 19:54

Woh made some stunning saves and had a very good season when we took out udinese. Then he started to get crazy with trying to play keep ball as s keeper and stupid throw outs next season. He then started flapping a lot as well and was rightly dropped.
But i think he had improved at roma and juve see that as well

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/10/2017 00:25 by CazOnARola.

Posted by: SA-Gunner (IP Logged)
Date: 07 October, 2017 20:34

Woj has done some very flappy things over the years. I remember at the inauguration of Euro 2012, Poland vs Czech Republic, he commited a stupid mistake.

Posted by: hahanice (IP Logged)
Date: 07 October, 2017 22:33

I always said we should have kept woj. He made some mistakes, especially when young. But he wasn't demoted and then ospina got a chance with coq in the team. Ospina was no better with work, he just didn't have a 37 year old cripple at defensive mid.

Woj was pretty good for Roma the past 2years. Good enough for juve but not the mighty arsenal somehow.

I have had little to no problem with cech but he's by no means been better than woj

Date: 08 October, 2017 00:28

It wasn't the flapping. The smoke in the shower. And arsene didn't take back discards. Had a direct manager been in charge, he might have kept woj at the club

Date: 08 October, 2017 08:24

If the remit was to go on loan and improve, he did it. He should've been brought back to challenge Cech and ultimately unsurp him as #1.

It's a crazy world we live in when Pickford is £30m and Szczesny is sold for £10m

Date: 09 October, 2017 12:36

Pickford has great distribution and is about the same level of keeper, if not better. Makes total sense.

Posted by: BootyDaddy (IP Logged)
Date: 09 October, 2017 16:38

Quote:
Flava

(Sm126)

Albert Einstein once said: "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Posted by: Gunnersingh1 (IP Logged)
Date: 09 October, 2017 17:46

Pickford is a smaller Richard Wright!

Flava, you back out of hiding after the Wilshere thread!!

Date: 10 October, 2017 07:02

Quote:
Goofle
Pickford has great distribution and is about the same level of keeper, if not better. Makes total sense.

Only if you're clinically insane.

Ramsey, Denilson, Cleverley.....you're record isn't great mate

Date: 10 October, 2017 17:43

I think I said Cleverly was a good player when he was in the side for a title winning/challenging side. Never been a huge fan. Denilson and Ramsey are examples of good judgement. Can’t legislate for injuries.

Posted by: BootyDaddy (IP Logged)
Date: 10 October, 2017 17:48

Denilson wasn't injured, he was s.hit.

Albert Einstein once said: "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Date: 10 October, 2017 18:08

Quote:
BootyDaddy

Posted by: Boston Gooner (IP Logged)
Date: 10 October, 2017 21:45

Quote:
Flava
Quote:
BootyDaddy

http://i63.tinypic.com/2dt9c3q.jpg

Current Page: 1 of 2
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net