Salah
Posted by: Gunnersingh1 (IP Logged)
Date: 17 December, 2017 17:23

I'm not one to blow my own trumpet but I did predict this(again!)

I remember a few certain individuals calling him shite. I look forward to hearing from them...

Merry Christmas!

Re: Salah
Posted by: PKGooner (IP Logged)
Date: 17 December, 2017 21:30

Good call but just wondering, did you make this prediction before or after you were pining for us to sign Cleverly?

Posted by: BootyDaddy (IP Logged)
Date: 18 December, 2017 06:02

LOL

Albert Einstein once said: "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Posted by: Boston Gooner (IP Logged)
Date: 18 December, 2017 10:36

Quote:
Gunnersingh1
I'm not one to blow my own trumpet but I did predict this(again!)
I remember a few certain individuals calling him shite. I look forward to hearing from them...

Merry Christmas!

You should have been in a brass band.

http://i63.tinypic.com/2dt9c3q.jpg

Date: 30 December, 2017 23:00

Thought this thread needs bumping!

Posted by: BootyDaddy (IP Logged)
Date: 31 December, 2017 01:11

Salah was already doing the business in Serie A, it was hardly a scouts mantel piece prediction was it.

I on the other hand said we should sign Dele Alli when he was still at the Dons, but you don't see me bumping threads and pulling the head off it over that every 5 minutes.

Albert Einstein once said: "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Date: 31 December, 2017 13:16

I watched him for Basel against Tottenham and knew after 1 minute he'd be great!

Posted by: Bergmars (IP Logged)
Date: 31 December, 2017 14:07

We should employ Southamptons scouts

A shadow of what we were

Posted by: Shane (IP Logged)
Date: 31 December, 2017 14:18

I'm pretty confident that my friend Ken and I saw Dele Alli in the flesh long before any non-League One fan.

I used to work for a sh*t Irish club called Drogheda United and they hosted MK Dons in a pre-season friendly back in July 2014. The Dons lost 1-0 but Alli stood out in a big way; not because he's the first black man to set foot in County Louth since Phil Lynott, but because he basically just took the p*ss out of Drogheda for 45 minutes.

I remember thinking, 'One day, that man child, that boy king, is going to grow up to be the most overrated midfielder in the history of football, a lanky Denilson' and wouldn't you know it I was spot on.

http://i66.tinypic.com/v3fy36.jpg

Posted by: CazOnARola (IP Logged)
Date: 01 January, 2018 04:07

Quote:
Gunnersingh1
I watched him for Basel against Tottenham and knew after 1 minute he'd be great!
You had posted on here immediately after that. At that time you were actually asking him to play 10 for us because of his piece through the middle to which of course most of us disagreedsmiling smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net