Current Page: 1 of 2
Salah
Posted by: Gunnersingh1 (IP Logged)
Date: 17 December, 2017 17:23

I'm not one to blow my own trumpet but I did predict this(again!)

I remember a few certain individuals calling him shite. I look forward to hearing from them...

Merry Christmas!

Re: Salah
Posted by: PKGooner (IP Logged)
Date: 17 December, 2017 21:30

Good call but just wondering, did you make this prediction before or after you were pining for us to sign Cleverly?

Posted by: BootyDaddy (IP Logged)
Date: 18 December, 2017 06:02

LOL

Albert Einstein once said: "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Posted by: Boston Gooner (IP Logged)
Date: 18 December, 2017 10:36

Quote:
Gunnersingh1
I'm not one to blow my own trumpet but I did predict this(again!)
I remember a few certain individuals calling him shite. I look forward to hearing from them...

Merry Christmas!

You should have been in a brass band.

http://i63.tinypic.com/2dt9c3q.jpg

Date: 30 December, 2017 23:00

Thought this thread needs bumping!

Date: 31 December, 2017 01:11

Salah was already doing the business in Serie A, it was hardly a scouts mantel piece prediction was it.

I on the other hand said we should sign Dele Alli when he was still at the Dons, but you don't see me bumping threads and pulling the head off it over that every 5 minutes.

Albert Einstein once said: "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Date: 31 December, 2017 13:16

I watched him for Basel against Tottenham and knew after 1 minute he'd be great!

Posted by: Bergmars (IP Logged)
Date: 31 December, 2017 14:07

We should employ Southamptons scouts

Under new managment

Posted by: Shane (IP Logged)
Date: 31 December, 2017 14:18

I'm pretty confident that my friend Ken and I saw Dele Alli in the flesh long before any non-League One fan.

I used to work for a sh*t Irish club called Drogheda United and they hosted MK Dons in a pre-season friendly back in July 2014. The Dons lost 1-0 but Alli stood out in a big way; not because he's the first black man to set foot in County Louth since Phil Lynott, but because he basically just took the p*ss out of Drogheda for 45 minutes.

I remember thinking, 'One day, that man child, that boy king, is going to grow up to be the most overrated midfielder in the history of football, a lanky Denilson' and wouldn't you know it I was spot on.

http://i66.tinypic.com/v3fy36.jpg

Posted by: CazOnARola (IP Logged)
Date: 01 January, 2018 04:07

Quote:
Gunnersingh1
I watched him for Basel against Tottenham and knew after 1 minute he'd be great!
You had posted on here immediately after that. At that time you were actually asking him to play 10 for us because of his pace through the middle to which of course most of us disagreedsmiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/04/2018 05:05 by CazOnARola.

Date: 04 April, 2018 19:56

What a player!

Posted by: Padre Pio (IP Logged)
Date: 05 April, 2018 15:34

Quote:
Gunnersingh1
What a player!
Nah!
Phil Lynott was a far better guitar player

- until Wenger moves on, they'll always be the also-rans in the major competitions. A club in elite purgatory. Always good enough to make it to the big race, never fast or smart enough to push over the finish line in first place. That's all about the manager. Until he changes, Arsenal fans will continue to celebrate glorious failure.

Date: 24 April, 2018 19:23

Bump Bump

Posted by: Shane (IP Logged)
Date: 24 April, 2018 19:48

Quote:
CazOnARola
Quote:
Gunnersingh1
You had posted on here immediately after that. At that time you were actually asking him to play 10 for us because of his pace through the middle to which of course most of us disagreedsmiling smiley

He wanted Cleverley to play up front for Arsenal.

Posted by: grayfox1 (IP Logged)
Date: 24 April, 2018 19:58

Bump that Manolas thread. Guy is f.kin shocking.

Date: 24 April, 2018 20:03

LOL bit f a catch 22 here.

Look at me everyone, I predicted Mo Salah (who was already looking a top player in Serie A) would be a good signing and he's bagged a couple of goals again.

I also predicted Manalos was the reincarnation of Bobby Moore, but seeing as he's made countless mistakes and looked awful whilst Salah strolls through unchallenged every time ... but we won't mention that.

Date: 24 April, 2018 20:08

@#$%& crying lol

Date: 24 April, 2018 20:11

Quote:
BootyDaddy
LOL bit f a catch 22 here.
Look at me everyone, I predicted Mo Salah (who was already looking a top player in Serie A) would be a good signing and he's bagged a couple of goals again.

I also predicted Manalos was the reincarnation of Bobby Moore, but seeing as he's made countless mistakes and looked awful whilst Salah strolls through unchallenged every time ... but we won't mention that.

You might have only known anout him while he was in Italy, I said what I said about him while he was at Basel!

As for Manolas he's better than all our defenders !

Posted by: grayfox1 (IP Logged)
Date: 24 April, 2018 20:47

Anyone who saw him in that Tottenham cup tie would know Salah was class. Whole Basel side was class and played some good stuff (even elneny). Salah went to Chelsea after that showing.

No one would point him out though (along with many others), just to have a chance of bigging up himself and to keep posting 'i told you so' a few years later. Thats weird.

Freak.

Posted by: SandyB (IP Logged)
Date: 24 April, 2018 21:09

This Liverpool team has a bunch of assassins...

Current Page: 1 of 2
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net