Current Page: 1 of 2
Wenger is now officially a farce
Posted by: Big Guhnz (IP Logged)
Date: 22 December, 2017 20:43

In no way shape or form can he create a team to compete with the Manchester clubs in fact he can't even compete with Spurs their team is miles better than ours teams don't even remember fearing us it's been so long.

Why is he still here who the @#$%& gave him 2 years is there any kind of clause where if we are still xhyte he does one?

It's embarrassing!

Taxi...

Re: Wenger is now officially a farce
Posted by: MattySadler (IP Logged)
Date: 22 December, 2017 20:46

Only now? Its been this way for a long time.

Posted by: Boston Gooner (IP Logged)
Date: 22 December, 2017 20:47

Quote:
MattySadler
Only now? Its been this way for a long time.

http://i63.tinypic.com/2dt9c3q.jpg

Posted by: CazOnARola (IP Logged)
Date: 22 December, 2017 20:47

If you wanna play quick passing you can't have average first touches. Both iwobi and alexis are incapable of pushing this way

Date: 22 December, 2017 20:51

how do we still manage to get fans into games while charging the most in our galaxy is absolute genius to be honest we must be the suckeriest fans in the whole of football.

Posted by: Padre Pio (IP Logged)
Date: 22 December, 2017 21:22

He is the public farce of Arsenal

- until Wenger moves on, they'll always be the also-rans in the major competitions. A club in elite purgatory. Always good enough to make it to the big race, never fast or smart enough to push over the finish line in first place. That's all about the manager. Until he changes, Arsenal fans will continue to celebrate glorious failure.

Date: 22 December, 2017 21:41

Quote:
Padre Pio

Yep

Posted by: Bergmars (IP Logged)
Date: 23 December, 2017 19:15

Quote:
Padre Pio
Sad but no less true I see no respite from our non decline

A shadow of what we were

Posted by: Shane (IP Logged)
Date: 23 December, 2017 20:48

Getting into the mind of Wenger, as I've been known to do, I think he probably feels a bit slighted over people questioning him regarding Oxlade-Chamberlain's development and has now decided that he's going to turn Alex Iwobi into Messi.

Problem is, Iwobi is f*cking god awful, genuinely the worst Arsenal regular I've seen, and Wenger probably shouldn't be trying to prove a point at the detriment of the team, if that is his motivation.

Iwobi wouldn't start games for Newcastle United.

Posted by: Bergmars (IP Logged)
Date: 23 December, 2017 21:32

Looking at the performances so far this season we could finish as low as seventh,Everton apart I struggle to think of another convincing performance. This really is one of his worst squads.

A shadow of what we were

Posted by: Boston Gooner (IP Logged)
Date: 23 December, 2017 22:13

Quote:
Bergmars
Looking at the performances so far this season we could finish as low as seventh,Everton apart I struggle to think of another convincing performance. This really is one of his worst squads.

And the decline of the squad will get worse before season ends.

http://i63.tinypic.com/2dt9c3q.jpg

Date: 24 December, 2017 10:48

How did he sign for 2 years what was it for? To rebuild or finish his legacy off completely I can't find the sense in the matter.

Posted by: Merlion96 (IP Logged)
Date: 25 December, 2017 02:00

He is not.
he is the future of Arsenal as envisaged by Silent Stan for the next 5-years.

That is, Arsene Wenger will quadruple his initial £450-million investment to £2-billion by FY2021 ... and happily sold off his entire holdings to petro-dollar concerns or African billionaires or Russki Robber Barons or a Chinese consortium who seems to snap up football clubs all over the world like candies.

Toying of writing a thread "Komrade Arsene Wenger 5-year Plan 2017 to 2021 with Wenger Wunderkind 4.0". grinning smiley

"Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is a success.”
Henry Ford

Posted by: SandyB (IP Logged)
Date: 25 December, 2017 15:43

Quote:
Shane
Getting into the mind of Wenger, as I've been known to do, I think he probably feels a bit slighted over people questioning him regarding Oxlade-Chamberlain's development and has now decided that he's going to turn Alex Iwobi into Messi.
Problem is, Iwobi is f*cking god awful, genuinely the worst Arsenal regular I've seen, and Wenger probably shouldn't be trying to prove a point at the detriment of the team, if that is his motivation.

Wenger shouldn’t be starting on the touchline over Rafa either but it all happens, so take it easy, shano!!

Posted by: Optimistic Gunner (IP Logged)
Date: 25 December, 2017 17:34

Quote:
Shane
Wenger probably shouldn't be trying to prove a point at the detriment of the team, if that is his motivation.

Lol, Wenger has been to prove a point at the detriment of the team for years.

The stubborn old fool is trying to prove to eveyone that he can win a major trophy at Arsenal again by doing things his way only (i.e. crab football, focusing only on attack, not playing with a balanced squad, giving players ultimate freedom, no structure or organisation, hardly ever adapting tactics for the oppositions strengths and weakness, intentionally playing players out of their natural positions, always leaving the team a few players short, etc...)

http://i.imgur.com/b1SeVpw.png

Date: 26 December, 2017 07:16

Quote:
SandyB
Quote:
Shane

Wenger shouldn’t be starting on the touchline over Rafa either but it all happens, so take it easy, shano!!
Rafa bag been relegated. Newcastle are horrible as well. He is easy more passed his sell by compared to wenger.

Lets not pretend wenger is the worst manager in the league. He's not by a long way

Date: 26 December, 2017 10:20

Worst manager in the league is not our bench mark. How does he compare with the best.

- until Wenger moves on, they'll always be the also-rans in the major competitions. A club in elite purgatory. Always good enough to make it to the big race, never fast or smart enough to push over the finish line in first place. That's all about the manager. Until he changes, Arsenal fans will continue to celebrate glorious failure.

Posted by: SandyB (IP Logged)
Date: 26 December, 2017 15:51

Quote:
CazOnARola
Quote:
SandyB
Quote:
Shane

Rafa bag been relegated. Newcastle are horrible as well. He is easy more passed his sell by compared to wenger.

Lets not pretend wenger is the worst manager in the league. He's not by a long way

You missed the real point which is to say "take it easy to shano", Rafa manages Newcastle so it's ok to pass sell by date, if Wenger were managing AFC Bournemouth then rest assured it would have been still ok...

Date: 27 December, 2017 05:10

Quote:
Padre Pio
Worst manager in the league is not our bench mark. How does he compare with the best.
That line can be used about everything at the club right from administration to players. We are not the best at anything but just the manager. Right from our decisions in real estate to everything we have done right from our transfer policy.

Pochhetino/klopp/etc are doing the same thing that we were doing for a decade and getting plaudits cause its new territory considering their recent history.

Its starts with scouting. Someone like Pep will not be able to get the best out of our team cause players that play the way he wants dont come cheap.

We need someone who is willing to work with what he has. Something that monaco did. We don't need the best but someone who is best at getting us out of this before we move him on for someone else who is best at handling that particular situation. There should never been another legacy of 10 years, forget 20.

We can't be buying the xhakas of the world for 35mn. Our transfer policy and medical staff are equally responsible along with wenger.

I'm hoping for some changes with the new appointments otherwise the slippage is going to be rapid next year

Date: 27 December, 2017 11:42

You mean right from when we got estate management wrong, to the loads of rubbish transfers, a few gems, mostly junk in last ten years. The poor performance of the academy, poor selection, poor coaching etc.
Has Pep really had a chance to change that much at City but still his team performing fantastic.
Same when Wenger came he was up and running very quickly, the longer he stayed the worse it got

Current Page: 1 of 2
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net