Arsene Wenger Transfer Policy without David Dein
Posted by: Merlion96 (IP Logged)
Date: 25 December, 2017 22:04

The way Arsenal have conducted their transfer business in recent years has drastically been in need of a revamp.
Arsene Wenger’s methods - once respected and revered around the world - have grown outdated and frustratingly slow.

There have been countless occasions where the north London club have dallied in the transfer market and missed out on players who would have made a huge impact.
Antoine Griezmann is a good example. Back in 2013 he had his heart set on a move to Arsenal while at Real Sociedad and knocked back several other requests to wait for a move to materialise - but it never did, much to the France forward’s frustration.
So annoyed was Griezmann by Arsenal’s behaviour during that summer that he has vowed never to entertain the idea of switch to north London again.

"I waited, I waited, and I kept waiting," he wrote in his book.
"When there was no news, my agent Eric Olhats called Gilles Grimandi at Arsenal, who said the manager was still interested in me and to keep waiting.
"Finally a few hours before the market closed, he let us know Arsenal would not make a move. I don't like to be told something and for it not to happen.
"So when Eric told me later that they were interested again I told him 'Forget it, after the blow they gave us'."
Griezmann’s story is not a one-off, there are countless others, such as the saga of Gonzalo Higuain and the Luis Suarez farce to name just two.

Ever since David Dein left the club in 2007, it appears that Arsenal’s dealings in the market have suffered - with Wenger’s determination to do things his way a key factor.

But there are already signs that things are beginning to change at the Emirates, that new additions to the management structure are modernising how the club operates around transfers.
Under Wenger, Arsenal rarely work with the so called super-agents that now play such a huge part in the transfer market actions Europe.
Jorge Mendes for example, it has been suggested, will not do business with Arsenal because of Wenger - while Mino Raiola has had next to no dealings with the Gunners, aside from Donyell Malen, who has now left the club. The same goes for Pini Zahavi.
But with European big hitters Sven Mislintat and Raul Sanllehi taking on roles at the Emirates, that could be about to change.

These used to be the type of transfers that Arsenal led the way in, but that has not been the case in recent years. The success stories such as Fabregas and Bellerin have been replaced more recently with flops such as Sanogo.
Arsenal are crying out for a change in the way they conduct their transfer business, perhaps we are seeing the first signs that change is finally coming.

[www.football.london]

Let's see what they cna in January or that dumbfcuk remains an obstacle to change.

"... He must contemplate the particular in terms of the general, and touch abstract and concrete in the same flight of thought. He must study the present in the light of the past for the purposes of the future. ..."
Lord John Maynard Keynes

Re: Arsene Wenger Transfer Policy without David Dein
Date: 25 December, 2017 22:09

Arsene Wegner’s Arsenal are heading into a period of their history, which could seriously dent their status in Europe. A number of star players are holding out on signing extending their deals at the club and by the day, the number if only rising. After Alexis Sanchez and Mesut Ozil, young Reiss Nelson has joined the list of players, who are not ready to sign a contract extension at the Emirates.
According to an exclusive from the Daily Star, the 18-year old does not want to pen a new contract anytime soon and wants to assess his options, come the end of the season. He is out of a contract in 2019 and Arsenal are desperate to tie him down to a new one. He is easily one of the brightest youngsters at the Arsenal academy at the moment and Wenger does not want to lose him, so young.

[the4thofficial.net]

Look like ox had open their eyes that their future will be mismanaged by that dumbfcuk and it is best they leave Emirates to develop their potential.

Posted by: kudzif01 (IP Logged)
Date: 27 December, 2017 13:57

As long as Arsene is no longer involved in transfers ,and the new team takes over inthink we should be fine Sanhelli and Milistant should have a good contacts list.

Posted by: SaltnPeppah (IP Logged)
Date: 27 December, 2017 18:45

Real M. outcast Benzema to Arsenal for £40m?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 27/12/2017 19:23 by SaltnPeppah.

Posted by: CazOnARola (IP Logged)
Date: 27 December, 2017 19:21

Benzema to arsenal is a tabloid story. But spending that much on a defender is insane. If they don't make it to top 4, they will recoup the money by selling coutinnho

Posted by: SaltnPeppah (IP Logged)
Date: 27 December, 2017 19:27

So now even Liverpool are outspending us? THey've also got Keita coming, remember?

Date: 27 December, 2017 22:05

Without Dein,

Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely.

"... He must contemplate the particular in terms of the general, and touch abstract and concrete in the same flight of thought. He must study the present in the light of the past for the purposes of the future. ..."
Lord John Maynard Keynes

Posted by: Big Guhnz (IP Logged)
Date: 30 December, 2017 01:25

It's called freestyle

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net