Date: 27 December, 2017 19:21

They need a @#$%& goalkeeper!

Re: Liverpool
Posted by: kudzif01 (IP Logged)
Date: 27 December, 2017 19:43

Quote:
CazOnARola
Absolutely insane. They are doing everything to get that 4th spot

Like Pogba and Kyle walker was insane.The market has changed it's not the year 2000.

Posted by: SandyB (IP Logged)
Date: 27 December, 2017 19:53

Quote:
CazOnARola

LOL, I blame Wenger to make that 4th place a trophy aka Wenger cup! It's definitely not worth but then again they are still in CL so good move. (Sm6)

Posted by: mapleleafgooner (IP Logged)
Date: 27 December, 2017 22:45

Liverpool identifies a problem in their defence and they go out to acquire a defender to fix it. In the meantime, our manager says our team is in good shape and will only add if the 'right' quality is found.

Posted by: Boston Gooner (IP Logged)
Date: 27 December, 2017 23:05

Hopefully Southampton will come take Walcott & Chambers off our hands with their new found wealth.

And then we will be able to spend £5. (Sm151)

http://i63.tinypic.com/2dt9c3q.jpg

Posted by: nomi_gooner (IP Logged)
Date: 28 December, 2017 08:31

Quote:
mapleleafgooner
Liverpool identifies a problem in their defence and they go out to acquire a defender to fix it. In the meantime, our manager says our team is in good shape and will only add if the 'right' quality is found.

Our problem is the manager, not the squad.

We have spent enough money to know that the problem is Wenger.

Posted by: younghansolo (IP Logged)
Date: 28 December, 2017 13:21

No idea why he's gone there. Liverpool are bang average and the manager is massively over rated. I mean we're worse but he could have chosen anywhere.

Posted by: CazOnARola (IP Logged)
Date: 28 December, 2017 16:10

Quote:
nomi_gooner
Quote:
mapleleafgooner

Our problem is the manager, not the squad.

We have spent enough money to know that the problem is Wenger.
Thsts what i used to believe. Our problem is the manager, the squad, the owners. Everything that can @#$%& go wrong at a club has gone wrong at ours

Posted by: nomi_gooner (IP Logged)
Date: 29 December, 2017 01:20

It is the manager... 98% fault with the manager tbh.

Posted by: Ichigo (IP Logged)
Date: 29 December, 2017 05:18

Quote:
mapleleafgooner

In his eyes our squads have always been the best in the world, filled with players of exceptional quality! Even the squad that got hammered 8-2 by ManU is exceptional for Wenger. He keeps on repeating this same phrase over and over again since 2005. Everyone else knows what's wrong with the squad but he refuses to address our weaknesses. And the board is delighted with his achievements over the years! What kind of a manager does this makes him? A corporate puppet that covers for the board. Otherwise he would have got the axe years ago.

Posted by: De Times (IP Logged)
Date: 29 December, 2017 10:21

If Liverpool manages to finish ahead of Arsenal after this spending, idiots would say Klopp is better than Wenger. They forget that the only thing that gets you up there these days is spending and more spending.

"A club is a union between players, supporters and directors". - Wenger.
Arsene wenger has done an absolutely masterful job within the constraints he has... Every single year, he has outperformed our spending every single year he has been manager. It is extraordinary. -Gazides.

Posted by: BootyDaddy (IP Logged)
Date: 29 December, 2017 11:33

Quote:
De Times
If Liverpool manages to finish ahead of Arsenal after this spending, idiots would say Klopp is better than Wenger. They forget that the only thing that gets you up there these days is spending and more spending.

Yes Leicester proved your point about spending being the only chance of success didn't they?

What about the mighty big spending Burnley who are only 4 points behind us after 20 games. By your rational Sean Dyche is the new Guardiola.

Can I borrow your brain? I'm building my own imbecile.

Albert Einstein once said: "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Posted by: Gunnersingh1 (IP Logged)
Date: 29 December, 2017 13:33

Quote:
younghansolo
No idea why he's gone there. Liverpool are bang average and the manager is massively over rated. I mean we're worse but he could have chosen anywhere.

Have you seen the players Liverpool have in attack and midfield?

If they're average what the f uck are we!

Posted by: BootyDaddy (IP Logged)
Date: 29 December, 2017 13:37

They are also now signing a defender way better than what we have.

Albert Einstein once said: "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Posted by: Ichigo (IP Logged)
Date: 29 December, 2017 17:02

Quote:
De Times

Idiot, we make more money than Liverpool. Whoelse is to blame for us not spedning, other than Wenger and Korenke?

Posted by: Bergmars (IP Logged)
Date: 29 December, 2017 17:52

😢

A shadow of what we were

Posted by: CazOnARola (IP Logged)
Date: 29 December, 2017 19:52

Quote:
kudzif01
Quote:
CazOnARola

Like Pogba and Kyle walker was insane.The market has changed it's not the year 2000.
Still smashing the transfer record for a defender within 6 months is insane. Football is going to through the same bubble that realty in US did.

75mn is insane for VVD.

Posted by: De Times (IP Logged)
Date: 29 December, 2017 22:43

Quote:
BootyDaddy
Quote:
De Times

Yes Leicester proved your point about spending being the only chance of success didn't they?

What about the mighty big spending Burnley who are only 4 points behind us after 20 games. By your rational Sean Dyche is the new Guardiola.

Can I borrow your brain? I'm building my own imbecile.

You're such an utter moron. Does Leicester winning the league for one season change what has been a trend all over football since time immemorial? Is Burnley the only team in the league who have gotten this far by this stage of the season only to fall off from the top when the going gets tough? If you don't have what to say better shut up please.

"A club is a union between players, supporters and directors". - Wenger.
Arsene wenger has done an absolutely masterful job within the constraints he has... Every single year, he has outperformed our spending every single year he has been manager. It is extraordinary. -Gazides.

Current Page: 1 of 2
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net