Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: What Ox said is proof that Wenger laid back style of management isn't suitable for Gen Y players
Posted by: CazOnARola (IP Logged)
Date: 18 January, 2018 19:09

Like I said I'm not combating abilities. He doesn't win that European championship on his own. Lot of other teams had to play badly and his own team won the final without him.

I was talking about carrying the team single handedly line messi did by taking a totally disjointed team to the finals against Germany.

Ronaldo couldn't win the championship against even Greece.

Like i said before, I'm not concerning kane to ronaldo as player, but I'm just saying it's absurd to even expect him to do something on his own like messi or other great players you mentioned since den ronaldo can't do it.

Messi, Maradona, zidane are one in a lifetime players. You will never have players with that kind of dribble and shooting abilities and still have the vision and selflessness to play those kind of passes.

Harry kane is no where close skill wise to be able to have that kind of impact.

Everyone knows English league isn't the most technical. Theres a reason why players in epl struggle in international tournaments. Even defenders supposedly great at tackles. Cause you can't just push people off the balls like that like you can here

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 18/01/2018 19:12 by CazOnARola.

Re: What Ox said is proof that Wenger laid back style of management isn't suitable for Gen Y players
Posted by: SandyB (IP Logged)
Date: 18 January, 2018 19:36

Quote:
Like I said I'm not combating abilities. He doesn't win that European championship on his own. Lot of other teams had to play badly and his own team won the final without him.
That's a misstatement Ronaldo was the captain n lead the team to the final played with serious injury till almost half time of the Euro final n scored quite a few important goals to the final.

Dude the point isn't Harry Kane being Messi, Maradona.. the point is he isn't half Lewandowski or even half Aguero or half Diego Costa.. that's the point. That's why I don't rate him, referring to shano's argument about my misjudgment about rating players.

As I said before here, Kane is prolific striker with shooting abilities as well as excellent in air but that doesn't mean he's even anywhere near the best striker in the world, doesn't matter how many goals he score also if Tottenham wants to sell he any top English club with money Man United, Chelsea, City will buy him but don't see him going anywhere else in Europe commanding a 200m transfer fee which normally you read in media.
Short story short there is nothing to hype Harry Kane like Kevin de bruyne or Salah as these are foreign players earning their respect solely on their performance without help.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 18/01/2018 19:42 by SandyB.

Date: 19 January, 2018 03:23

Agreed. He is nowhere near those players except costa considering his temperament whcih def a big negative

Posted by: Shane (IP Logged)
Date: 19 January, 2018 17:37

I like how Sandy tells people to ignore the hype around Harry Kane, after telling me that Oxlade-Chamberlain is already a much better player at Liverpool, without actually having seen evidence of this. This confirms something I've long suspected: we need to send Sandy to train under some monks in Nepal.

There, he will learn the teachings of the great and holy Buddha, whose followers will teach him how to rid himself of ego, of stubborness, of hypocrisy, of hate. The monks will succeed where we have failed in removing his inner imbecile and he will return to St Helen's a better, kinder and more compassionate man who has no issue accepting when he is wrong.

Initially he'll be a nightmare for the locals, constantly remarking, 'See that steep hill over there? The one which goes up to space? I think you dumbos call it Everest or something? Yeah well it's sh*t and there's better ones in Brazil' but they too are kind and compassionate beings who will not judge him. They will give him sandals and let him embark on the path to enlightenment and when he comes back - if he comes back - he and this website will be all the better for it. DM me for donations.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 19/01/2018 17:38 by Shane.

Posted by: SA-Gunner (IP Logged)
Date: 19 January, 2018 20:49

Quote:
Shane
I like how Sandy tells people to ignore the hype around Harry Kane, after telling me that Oxlade-Chamberlain is already a much better player at Liverpool, without actually having seen evidence of this. This confirms something I've long suspected: we need to send Sandy to train under some monks in Nepal.
There, he will learn the teachings of the great and holy Buddha, whose followers will teach him how to rid himself of ego, of stubborness, of hypocrisy, of hate. The monks will succeed where we have failed in removing his inner imbecile and he will return to St Helen's a better, kinder and more compassionate man who has no issue accepting when he is wrong.

Initially he'll be a nightmare for the locals, constantly remarking, 'See that steep hill over there? The one which goes up to space? I think you dumbos call it Everest or something? Yeah well it's sh*t and there's better ones in Brazil' but they too are kind and compassionate beings who will not judge him. They will give him sandals and let him embark on the path to enlightenment and when he comes back - if he comes back - he and this website will be all the better for it. DM me for donations.

For Sandy to reach Enlightenment, that will be like Journey to the West volume II.
Might as well start calling Sandy, Sun Wukong

Date: 19 January, 2018 23:43

Quote:
Shane

Well, I said Oxlade is playing much better but I didn’t say he’s the best midfielder in the world which I remember you were arguing about Hype Harry as one of the best if not the best striker in the world. If you have said he’s 3 times a player Andy Carroll could ever be then I wouldn’t have any objection would have accepted gladly even I could go upto 4 times but then bringing him on every occasion as if Hype Harry is 2nd coming that’s the problem.

Now talking about the rest of your rant regarding monks, when aliens seeded human they already built the spirituality in your genome even the biggest of atheists can’t deny their creator that’s how human race is programmed. If you understand the essence of life you don’t need to go to a monk, monk comes to you. There are Samsung Android n there are LG Android that’s the difference between me n you but both are still Android mate.

Posted by: SuperRob (IP Logged)
Date: 06 March, 2018 13:26

Date: 06 March, 2018 14:42

Oxlade is a monster now in Liverpool.

Date: 06 March, 2018 19:02

Quote:
SuperRob
http://www.skysports.com/football/news/31969/11278043/thierry-henry-we-are-seeing-what-alex-oxlade-chamberlain-can-do-at-liverpool

As much as I do love Henry, it's genuinely baffling how he gets paid £330,000 a month.

Date: 06 March, 2018 19:11

May pundits don't make any sense. Maybe Gary Neville makes a little bit of sense but most of the other former players are useless and clueless

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/03/2018 19:12 by CazOnARola.

Posted by: Merlion96 (IP Logged)
Date: 06 March, 2018 21:37

Guys, let's wait for his 2nd season with Liverpool.

And don't forget that during his early days, one of his trade-mark is to quarter the pitch and coached players to play 5-a-side with intensive short-passing games.

And you don't develop one-touch one-pass breathe-taking football without developing telepathic understanding on the training pitch.

Try reading Bergy's memoir when he said he stayed back and continue practicing.

Arsene Wenger had also siad many times that he has intellgient players and let them have the freedom to make decisions on the pitch.

And yes, even Tony Adams admitted that Wenger's approach to diets, fitness training and tactics prolonged the Fab-4 football career.

'Most owners take out of the club and Vichai just put in. Without him, we would not have won the Premier League. It was a once-in-a-lifetime thing.' Danny Barry, a Leicester City fan for 64 years.

Date: 06 March, 2018 23:03

I've never known a player to be as protected by the media as Oxlade-Chamberlain. It blows my mind.

He literally cost more money than Mohamed Salah and no swinging dick of a pundit has once suggested that maybe, just maybe, he isn't really living up to that £40 million price-tag.

Date: 07 March, 2018 00:28

How about Giroud?

Current Page: 2 of 2
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net