Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: I'm doing something potentially very stupid
Posted by: Shane (IP Logged)
Date: 02 March, 2018 23:48

Quote:
Merlion96
Shane is betting we can go 9 wins 1 draw and string together a run during wintry months.
Spring is not here yet where we actually can go on a run.

Even the weather is against Arsene Wenger and we will draw or lose a few games during current artic conditions.

Arsene Wenger's teams usually go on a run during spring and not before.

Why Shane will lose his bet is simply global warming had shifted winter right into March.

No we usually go on a run when the season is on the brink of being a complete write-off Merl, which it is at the moment. The month has nothing to do with it. In 2012 we won seven in a row from early February to late March.

Quote:
Nikfonso
Why didn't you wait until after yesterday's game Shane, odds are even bigger now!?

Good question Nik. Basically, defeat wouldn't have changed the odds that much (it's only moved to 25/1 since) but the 22/1 would've gone way, way down had we won for example. So waiting until after the game was a gamble in itself and one that didn't really make sense to me.

Date: 03 March, 2018 01:02

Quote:
MattySadler
Nice of Merl to recap for us though.
Previously on Shane's betting thread...

(Sm6) missed this.

Posted by: younghansolo (IP Logged)
Date: 03 March, 2018 19:17

Without playing yet, it's already been a terrible weekend for Arsenal.

Posted by: SandyB (IP Logged)
Date: 03 March, 2018 19:24

Well today the odd should be 30/1 even before Arsenal playing. The difference of points between 4 th place Spuds n Arsenal is 13 points n they have only 9 games to play against Arsenal 10 to play. As all of them have better goal difference effectively it’s actually 15 points difference. So they have to loss at least 5 games out of 9 to drop off the top 4 spot n Chelsea who is 8 points clear at this time of Arsenal has to loss 3 more games than Arsenal by end of season not to take up the slip up of current 4th sport team!! Sounds like a plan, new DeTimes!! (Sm6)
All the best for Arsene Wenger’s podium clinching, AKB happy minnows beating run till end of the season!! (Sm22)

Posted by: CazOnARola (IP Logged)
Date: 04 March, 2018 02:17

We can beat the minnows of we play like we did against city.
But looking at the speech episode, the players it looks like won't put the effort. That's precisely the reason we see appalling away day efforts. In taking about effort not quality of performance or the results.

It looks as if they were trying only because of the fans and at away days they just can't be arsed to play for arsene anymore.

Its a sad and bitter end

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/03/2018 15:36 by CazOnARola.

Posted by: PKGooner (IP Logged)
Date: 04 March, 2018 15:24

Good start mate.

Posted by: Optimistic Gunner (IP Logged)
Date: 04 March, 2018 15:26

I was looking for this thread after todays match. lol

http://i.imgur.com/b1SeVpw.png

Posted by: Merlion96 (IP Logged)
Date: 04 March, 2018 15:44

KInda dumb you meant?

Date: 04 March, 2018 17:01

Quote:
PKGooner
Good start mate.

The bet starts for the Watford game mate. Said this all along.

Posted by: hahanice (IP Logged)
Date: 04 March, 2018 17:07

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Date: 04 March, 2018 17:13

Quote:
Shane
Quote:
PKGooner
Good start mate.

I suspect the collective sense of humour around here might be at an all-time low, but I should stress in advance that this was a joke.

Posted by: SandyB (IP Logged)
Date: 04 March, 2018 17:23

Quote:
Shane
Quote:
Shane
Quote:
PKGooner
Good start mate.

I suspect the collective sense of humour around here might be at an all-time low, but I should stress in advance that this was a joke.
Not really rather AKB joke.

Date: 04 March, 2018 21:05

http://i64.tinypic.com/s3d7dg.jpg

I've trebled my outlay, so no harm done, but yes the top four bet is looking very bad right about now. I still find it very difficult to rule out a resurgence, but realistically it had to happen today for the bet to stand any chance at all.

Date: 08 March, 2018 20:24

http://i64.tinypic.com/vhqh4p.jpg

I'm cleaning up on these c*nts.

Posted by: Merlion96 (IP Logged)
Date: 11 March, 2018 21:41

The 24-year-old, who is currently tied in the race for the Golden Boot with Mohamed Salah, was replaced by Erik Lamela and headed straight down the tunnel. Sky Sports spoke to Spurs boss Mauricio Pochettino at half-time and he said Kane’s injury is ‘in his right ankle, possibly ligaments, similar to the injury sustained against Sunderland last season’. Kane missed almost two months of the 2016-17 campaign with the same injury on his right ankle. Speaking after Tottenham’s emphatic win, Pochettino confirmed Kane would be sent for a scan on his ankle on Monday.

Read more: [metro.co.uk]
Twitter: [twitter.com] | Facebook: [www.facebook.com]

ALL you need is another Liverpool end-of-season spectacular collapse.

Chelski?
Conte is savvy enough not to allow his side to collapse now.

All that is left to us is to laugh at Tiny Totts joining us at UEL Cup.

Current Page: 3 of 3
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net