Date: 13 March, 2018 13:03

He is the most mobile player along side elneny in our midfield

Re: Here's one especially for Gunnersingh
Posted by: SandyB (IP Logged)
Date: 13 March, 2018 16:12

Quote:
CazOnARola
If they are the most mobile players then looks like there is an issue!!

Posted by: Flava (IP Logged)
Date: 13 March, 2018 21:54

Quote:
SandyB
Quote:
CazOnARola

Not really.

Posted by: Gunnersingh1 (IP Logged)
Date: 13 March, 2018 23:41

Don't care what he says he's never worked with him or watched him as much as me.

He's shite end off!

Posted by: BootyDaddy (IP Logged)
Date: 14 March, 2018 00:00

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/yawn1.gif

Albert Einstein once said: "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Posted by: Kalela (IP Logged)
Date: 14 March, 2018 02:26

I feel like Wenger bought Xhaka with Ramsey in mind in an attempt to re-create that season Ramsey had few years back when he was partnered with Arteta in midfield and was playing like he was on PEDs.

We don't have anybody with 20 goals in the league, so that is a handicap - Arsene Wenger

Posted by: CazOnARola (IP Logged)
Date: 14 March, 2018 06:55

Quote:
Flava
Quote:
SandyB
Quote:
CazOnARola

Not really.
Ozil is shunted on the wings, so unless you consider maintland niles as a midfielder, I'm not sure who are referring to as more mobile than ramsey and elneny

Posted by: CazOnARola (IP Logged)
Date: 14 March, 2018 07:00

Quote:
SandyB
Quote:
CazOnARola
This has been an issue as soon as coquelin was dropped.

Cazorla lost his legs trying to cover so much ground with his short legs trying to do defensive when he had not done his whole life. Consequently, soft tissue injuries because passing 3 games a week as a CM culminating into a stupid mistake by our medics and chopping off of a lot of leg tissue.

We have had the issue of mobility as soon as gilberto declined left.
Flamini in his break through season maybe, but song, arteta, Flamini again, xhaka, cazorla, its sorry state as far as mobility goes. Rosicky was good over two yards but not much use defensively.

Posted by: Flava (IP Logged)
Date: 14 March, 2018 11:02

Quote:
CazOnARola
Quote:
Flava
Quote:
SandyB
Quote:
CazOnARola

Not really.
Ozil is shunted on the wings, so unless you consider maintland niles as a midfielder, I'm not sure who are referring to as more mobile than ramsey and elneny

Elneny and Ramsey are the two midfielders with the best engines, I'm agreeing with you. You'd want an upgrade on quality but there is nothing wrong with their mobility.

GS, Ramsey is a very good player. If we sell him in the summer I'm sure there will be plenty of takers.

Posted by: MattySadler (IP Logged)
Date: 15 March, 2018 08:52

Not considering anything to do with GS or Ramsey, from what I've seen this season I think Lampard is a fantastic pundit, just like he was a fantastic player.

Posted by: younghansolo (IP Logged)
Date: 16 March, 2018 12:09

Quote:
MattySadler
Not considering anything to do with GS or Ramsey, from what I've seen this season I think Lampard is a fantastic pundit, just like he was a fantastic player.

well at least he doesn't call us spineless or a disgrace or spit at teenagers. That's a definite improvement on Sky Sports.

Posted by: Optimistic Gunner (IP Logged)
Date: 16 March, 2018 15:28

Quote:
younghansolo
Quote:
MattySadler

well at least he doesn't call us spineless or a disgrace or spit at teenagers. That's a definite improvement on Sky Sports.

Yes okay, but we are spineless and quite few of our performances has been a disgrace.

http://i.imgur.com/b1SeVpw.png

Posted by: Shane (IP Logged)
Date: 16 March, 2018 17:27

Gunnersingh is right here you know. He is much more of an expert than Lampard or any pundit when it comes to Arsenal players. We've been watching these c*nts every single week for years.

I don't care Lampard has achieved in football; his success isn't a substitute for not watching the players as regularly as Arsenal fans have.

Posted by: Goofle (IP Logged)
Date: 17 March, 2018 02:10

To be fair, watching Ramsey every time he plays should be proof enough. The guy is legitimately a f*cking awesome footballer.

Posted by: Bergmars (IP Logged)
Date: 17 March, 2018 09:34

Chelsea in for him thìs summer apparently

A shadow of what we were

Posted by: BootyDaddy (IP Logged)
Date: 17 March, 2018 09:58

Quote:
Goofle
To be fair, watching Ramsey every time he plays should be proof enough. The guy is legitimately a f*cking awesome footballer.

The problem with Ramsey for anyone who isn't just blindly calling him rubbish because they don't like him, or those of you who think he's the next Maradona, is that yes he can be a very good footballer, but he tends to only turn up every 3 or 4 games.

Albert Einstein once said: "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Posted by: Goofle (IP Logged)
Date: 17 March, 2018 10:38

He tends to be injured in those other games.

Posted by: Gunners R Us (IP Logged)
Date: 18 March, 2018 13:27

Quote:
BootyDaddy
Quote:
Goofle

The problem with Ramsey for anyone who isn't just blindly calling him rubbish because they don't like him, or those of you who think he's the next Maradona, is that yes he can be a very good footballer, but he tends to only turn up every 3 or 4 games.

This just isn’t true, is it.

Posted by: MattySadler (IP Logged)
Date: 18 March, 2018 13:57

17 goals + assists this season, apparently averaging a "goal involvement" every 101 minutes. Good stuff.

He and Monreal will be the only true candidates for Player of the Season come May.

Current Page: 1 of 2
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net