Saliba...
Posted by: Gunnersingh1 (IP Logged)
Date: 12 July, 2019 14:13

Tottenham have outbid us according to various reports.

If we miss out we might as well just shut down. We will be the biggest laughing stock ever.

I've had enough of our shite club!!

Re: Saliba...
Posted by: Flava (IP Logged)
Date: 12 July, 2019 15:49

The club is a shambles

Posted by: Mr. Brightside. (IP Logged)
Date: 12 July, 2019 17:28

(Sm103)

Posted by: CazOnARola (IP Logged)
Date: 12 July, 2019 19:01

Most likely them trying to jack up the prize. These days players call the shots. Saliba would probably want to join spurs and so if they are interested, he won't be coming to us. However they haven't yet, so mostly its bargaining

Date: 12 July, 2019 19:02

Quote:
Flava
The club is a shambles

I thought we couldn't get lower than the last few years under Wenger, I was wrong!

Date: 12 July, 2019 19:05

Quote:
CazOnARola
Most likely them trying to jack up the prize. These days players call the shots. Saliba would probably want to join spurs and so if they are interested, he won't be coming to us. However they haven't yet, so mostly its bargaining

I was reading that muppet Dick Law boosting about getting one over Levy over the Ozil Bale transfers. Looks looks like Levy has got his revenge!

Posted by: TonyStark (IP Logged)
Date: 12 July, 2019 19:20

all these transfer rumors are ridiculous. I won't believe any of it until the players are in uniforms.
Another huge difference between American sports. If a player is under contract, you can only trade for them. This buying players stuff is strange.
all these rumors are such a waste of time, all made up.

Posted by: Flava (IP Logged)
Date: 17 July, 2019 17:33

Quote:
Mr. Brightside.
(Sm103)

Looks like he’s opted for the bigger club. Fk you Spurs!

Posted by: Bergmars (IP Logged)
Date: 17 July, 2019 20:11

Quote:
Flava
Quote:
Mr. Brightside.
(Sm103)

Looks like he’s opted for the bigger club. Fk you Spurs!
No matter what we will always be bigger than them or the west London shite.

Under new managment

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net