Eddie Clarke
Posted by: martyd12 (IP Logged)
Date: 25 October, 2016 15:28

He has signed professional terms today and is clearly highly thought of by the club as an attacking left back. I know very little about him but I assume there are others who know a lot more about him. I should be pleased to hear any views!

Good luck to him and may he have a long and successful career at Rovers!!

Re: Eddie Clarke
Posted by: Koppette (IP Logged)
Date: 25 October, 2016 15:44

If he has pace he could take the moniker 'fast' Eddie. Last used by Eddie Murray, a winger who played for us in 87-89. Thirty years is too long to be without a fast Eddie in your squad, I hope he does better than the last one, who must have one of the shortest Wikipedia entries on the site...

[en.m.wikipedia.org])

Posted by: the kav (IP Logged)
Date: 25 October, 2016 16:20

Eddie eddie eddie, i loved eddie murray when he came off the bench bombing on down the left wing, could finish too..... Just couldnt cross the bloody thing.

Posted by: hong kong rover (IP Logged)
Date: 25 October, 2016 17:10

fast eddie Clarke,, have we signed the former motorhead guitarist ? if we have, welcome aboard to our new 66 year old full back.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 25/10/2016 17:12 by hong kong rover.

Posted by: the kav (IP Logged)
Date: 25 October, 2016 18:39

Probably better then ridehalgh

Posted by: Matt34 (IP Logged)
Date: 26 October, 2016 23:07

Ironically however Ridehalgh has played in the last 3 league games, helping Tranmere to keep 3 clean sheets and set up Cooks goal against NFU.

Then I ate his Liver.......... with some baked beans and a can of coke.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net