Fylde
Posted by: the kav (IP Logged)
Date: 20 November, 2016 07:25

Well done davie boy top of the league and scored 9 yesterday

Re: Fylde
Posted by: martyd12 (IP Logged)
Date: 20 November, 2016 08:40

Yes brilliant! How much must James Rowe be worth! We were looking at him last season and could apparently had him for a price similar to that which we paid for Stephenson!
Just hope they get up this year but that we don't have to play them next season!!

Posted by: pc1968 (IP Logged)
Date: 20 November, 2016 09:49

Is that the same James Rowe that we released about 18 months ago ?

Date: 20 November, 2016 09:57

I think its danny rowe mate hes scored about 20 already this season

Date: 20 November, 2016 10:04

27 before the end of november amazing

Date: 20 November, 2016 10:23

Sorry ! My mistake as James Rowe is still at Cheltenham. Danny Rowe now has 28 goals this season according to the NL paper this morning. Previously played for Stockport and Barrow he was initially a midfielder! He is on course for over 60 goals this season which is phenomenal. He seems to be either 26 0r 27 depending on which website you look at and one wonders whether he could be the new Jamie Vardy!!

Posted by: pez (IP Logged)
Date: 20 November, 2016 15:54

Sign him up!even if he bags half that amount at this level it will be well worth it!

Posted by: Fiftyyearsarover (IP Logged)
Date: 20 November, 2016 23:23

We should have tried signing him instead of Mangan ,I am still not convinced he was worth resigning and not impressed with Dawson ,I just hope they come good ,Hughes is another one he commits a lot of fouls must be near the suspension Mark ,

Posted by: 2 the moon (IP Logged)
Date: 21 November, 2016 10:58

Quote:
Fiftyyearsarover
We should have tried signing him instead of Mangan ,I am still not convinced he was worth resigning and not impressed with Dawson ,I just hope they come good ,Hughes is another one he commits a lot of fouls must be near the suspension Mark ,
time will tell on this one. I didn't really get all the fuss last time Dawson was here but then again injury did hamper it. Let's hope they both can make a big contribution

Posted by: Hoots Mon (IP Logged)
Date: 21 November, 2016 16:14

I'm sure I've seen it posted somewhere that Danny Rowe doesn't want to go full time because he has a good job outside football.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 21/11/2016 16:22 by Hoots Mon.

Date: 21 November, 2016 16:17

He has signed a 2 and a half year contract with the option of a further year so little prospect of him leaving Fylde at the moment!

Posted by: Higgosboots (IP Logged)
Date: 21 November, 2016 20:35

Quote:
Fiftyyearsarover

Yes but your not the manger, Andy Mangan is a proven performer in the football league, the manager knows him well and knows what to expect about his attitude, work ethic, ability, skill, weakness, strengths. How he will fit into the side and mix with other players. Rowe is unproven, it's one thing smashing goals in for a side head and shoulders above everyone else who are winning games 9-0 to making a step up to competitive football. David Nugent for example was a class act in the second tier, useless at the next level. Same goes for Dawson he knows what he's getting, we can't afford the luxury of taking a chance on players if we want promotion, that's how clubs with no budget run there sides.

Date: 26 November, 2016 16:50

2 more for rowe today

Posted by: aktrfc (IP Logged)
Date: 26 November, 2016 17:23

2 for Mangan.Know who I would rather have

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 26/11/2016 17:25 by aktrfc.

Date: 26 November, 2016 21:34

As far as I can tell Rowe scored another hat trick today including goals after 88 and 90 minutes to lead Fylde to a 3-2 win! This was in the FA Trophy and I would not like to draw them in the next round!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net