University research on our use of screens
Posted by: theacademic (IP Logged)
Date: 02 February, 2017 14:59

Dear all,

I am involved in some university research that is looking at our use of screens in our everyday lives. We have compiled an anonymous survey via the following link where I hope you can spare a few minutes to share your important views.

[teesside.onlinesurveys.ac.uk]

Thanks in advance.

Re: University research on our use of screens
Posted by: Matt34 (IP Logged)
Date: 03 February, 2017 00:06

What purposes would this research have apart from the primary one?

Then I ate his Liver.......... with some baked beans and a can of coke.

Posted by: WWStandsure (IP Logged)
Date: 03 February, 2017 10:45

It's either called Ta monitor (which gives me control of what I watch via digital 'films' etc or TV which gives me control to switch off), or CCTV and is useful against criminal elements, what is the real purpose of your 'research' - security, privacy invasion etc?, or are you a futuristic O'Brien (refer to Orwell's 1984 for explanation). please clarify your research intentions - or don't you know?. - Best use for you I suggest is to watch TRFC matches on a screen.

Posted by: WWStandsure (IP Logged)
Date: 03 February, 2017 10:47

Oh and yes it already has a nickname - 'the One Eyed God'. Try getting into the real world - you can always actually watch a TRFC match in person though, and meet other real people....

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net