Introduction
Posted by: steve mungalls Highlights (IP Logged)
Date: 02 February, 2017 18:27

Evening all, first time poster. I have been a voyeur of the forum for about a year and like us all have gone through the range of emotions that is being part of the SWA. Rovers runs through my veins and has done since 1988. Hopefully I can make a contribution to the forum. Cheers for having me.

Re: Introduction
Posted by: Old Rover (IP Logged)
Date: 02 February, 2017 18:36

Welcome to the best Tranmere forum

Posted by: the kav (IP Logged)
Date: 02 February, 2017 19:19

Welcome aboard smh

Posted by: BELMONT (IP Logged)
Date: 02 February, 2017 19:29

Also welcome aboard mind you won't belong before you get some sort of backlash(Sm20) from someone on this site.hot smiley

But it's all done with bit of tongue in cheek in the best possible taste(Sm22) after all we're all the SWA(Sm138)

Posted by: Phil65 (IP Logged)
Date: 02 February, 2017 20:20

We're getting used to new signings at the moment. Welcome aboard.
The Ten Commandments of the forum:
1. Have broad shoulders (in the mould of McNulty or Wallace is acceptable)
2. If you don't have a sense of humour, invest in one immediately.
3. Be prepared to cry (potentially with laughter but more likely despair following TRFC).
4. Locate a reputable place for re-hab; the forum is like a drug (it frequently wrecks your head)
5. Be polite; unless someone really pi##es you off then anything goes (only kidding mini andy!)
6. Have a good appetite for humble pie.
7. Baiting others is fair game unless they lack commandment 2 (mentioning no names Tranmerepete! smiling smiley
8. Have a hit list of other teams, which must include Bolton, Swindon and Everton (other options available)
9. Have ready made excuses for the Mrs when you get caught with your trousers down on the forum (not literally!). They'll eventually give you the silent treatment (I love this forum!).
10. Hold on tight to your hat (don't threaten to eat it!) and enjoy the ride!

Posted by: martyd12 (IP Logged)
Date: 02 February, 2017 20:41

Look forward to further posts from you!

Posted by: Fiftyyearsarover (IP Logged)
Date: 02 February, 2017 20:44

Welcome ,just your user name gets you admitted,and elevated to god status .phll65 commandments all relevant .no 2essential .my particular favourite is no 6.i might need no 6 eat humble pie at the end of the season if rovers go up .it will be a big one it will take an industrial oven to bake it

Posted by: ming05 (IP Logged)
Date: 02 February, 2017 21:06

Greetings earthling tranmere supporter

Posted by: WWStandsure (IP Logged)
Date: 02 February, 2017 22:06

The Fleet is getting stronger Captain...

Posted by: Loyden1 (IP Logged)
Date: 02 February, 2017 23:52

Any mungyisms welcome

Posted by: TranmereFan (IP Logged)
Date: 02 February, 2017 23:57

Welcome to Wallys world 🤠

Posted by: steve mungalls Highlights (IP Logged)
Date: 03 February, 2017 12:29

Thanks chaps, I know there was a chapess but don't think she posts much anymore. Shame as her posts were very good.

Posted by: pc1968 (IP Logged)
Date: 03 February, 2017 13:08

welcome to the forum
I only post occasionally but I look nearly every day
it can be a bit addictive especially when someone starts a rumour
you do get some "forthright" opinions especially in the first 2 hours after a defeat

I think the best guidance I can give is that if you dish out a strong opinion you have to be prepared to take a strong ( differing) opinion back

Posted by: Cybertron (IP Logged)
Date: 03 February, 2017 22:58

Quote:
pc1968
welcome to the forum
I only post occasionally but I look nearly every day
it can be a bit addictive especially when someone starts a rumour
you do get some "forthright" opinions especially in the first 2 hours after a defeat

I think the best guidance I can give is that if you dish out a strong opinion you have to be prepared to take a strong ( differing) opinion back
Differing opinion is good, opinions are like @#$%&, everyone has one, and everyone is entitled to one.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net