Current Page: 1 of 6
Match Discussion: Forest Green (H)
Posted by: Total Tranmere (IP Logged)
Date: 10 April, 2017 11:40

What do you think? You can have your say by posting below.
If you do not already have an account Click here to Register.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 13/04/2017 18:13 by mini_andy.

Re: Match Discussion: Forest Green (H)
Posted by: Higgosboots (IP Logged)
Date: 10 April, 2017 11:58

Errm aren't we playing Forest Green, cut and paste error their

Posted by: coltran (IP Logged)
Date: 10 April, 2017 12:02

Expecting a completely different game to the Solihull match. FGR will probably resort to time-wasting, cheating and spoiling tactics as they did last year. Will just be happy with a win whatever the score.

Posted by: mini_andy (IP Logged)
Date: 10 April, 2017 12:03

😂😂😂😂 not guilty here!!

I'm going for a tight game which we'll edge by 1 goal.

Posted by: Doogie'sGhost (IP Logged)
Date: 10 April, 2017 13:06

Quote:
coltran
Expecting a completely different game to the Solihull match. FGR will probably resort to time-wasting, cheating and spoiling tactics as they did last year. Will just be happy with a win whatever the score.

They have to try and beat us though if they want any chance of automatic promotion. A draw effectively puts them out of the race. They can't just set their stall out to spoil and hope we mess it up, unless they've given up on gaining the top spot. And they are better going forward than defending going by their record anyway. It will be tight, but I fancy us if we can play like we have in the last 2 home games (barring the last 15 minute aberration against Sutton).

Posted by: Viking Tranmere (IP Logged)
Date: 10 April, 2017 13:23

They've got some good players, particularly Noble - who is brilliant - and Doige.
But then so have we.

Again, we have to be clinical, we have to win and do no worse than Lincoln in terms of the scoreline.

If we draw or lose its the playoffs.

Micky will have the lads in the right mindset.....

Posted by: Tranmere69 (IP Logged)
Date: 10 April, 2017 13:55

As we are the no.1 form team in Europe I'm going for another victory.Perhaps 2-1.

Posted by: Fiftyyearsarover (IP Logged)
Date: 10 April, 2017 14:44

Back to white as a sheet time a win by 1-0 this week will determine what happens .i am more anxious of Aldershot myself

Posted by: Hardly Irons (IP Logged)
Date: 10 April, 2017 15:31

I'll go for an uncomplicated 2-0 with rides and Vaughan on the score sheet

Posted by: 853OKG (IP Logged)
Date: 10 April, 2017 16:05

Quote:
Fiftyyearsarover
Back to white as a sheet time a win by 1-0 this week will determine what happens .i am more anxious of Aldershot myself

Based on last 6 games it is a 50% chance of 1-0 and 50% chance of 3 or more goals scored.

Posted by: pensbywhite60 (IP Logged)
Date: 10 April, 2017 17:14

4-1 glad us was postponed we are by far the better team

Posted by: smithy43 (IP Logged)
Date: 10 April, 2017 18:28

As norwood always turns up against these lot I'm expecting a goal from him, we will surely get another so if the defence do their part like they have been we should see these out. Also Chester and Torquay haven't lost on the road for a while, same with Macclesfield (Lincoln's remaining home opponents)......

Posted by: Yiggsy (IP Logged)
Date: 10 April, 2017 19:33

How does this sound?

Davies,
Vaughan, McNulty, Ihiekwe, Ridehalgh.
Jennings, Harris, Hughes,
Stockton, Cook, Norwood.

Tough on Buxton who has been brilliant and gives Vaughan a free running role but give FGR notice that TRFC mean business.

Otherwise, same again but with Cook for Stockton and looking to bring Sousa on or Stockton for Buxton if we need to go for it.

Posted by: Miketrfc1 (IP Logged)
Date: 10 April, 2017 19:55

Personally wouldn't change formation or line-up from what we have been putting out and getting the results. Also think we look far better and 'mean buisness' with the wing backs

Posted by: WWStandsure (IP Logged)
Date: 10 April, 2017 21:41

One could look at - home win, Rovers miss a pen, one FGR own goal, several bookings (depends on ref), hardly any away fans (FGR don't have a great following anyway), the few FGR fans heckle their own players constantly throughout the game then turn on the manager & owner, while eating veggie pies - then they all resign from FGR and return home to their Eco friendly stadium. Some, most or all of the above. Enjoy the game Roverites.

Posted by: Doogie'sGhost (IP Logged)
Date: 10 April, 2017 21:45

Quote:
Miketrfc1
Personally wouldn't change formation or line-up from what we have been putting out and getting the results. Also think we look far better and 'mean buisness' with the wing backs

+1

Posted by: Eric01 Tranmere (IP Logged)
Date: 10 April, 2017 21:54

Quote:
Doogie'sGhost
Quote:
Miketrfc1

+1

And all this means is 2-0 win with a wee small fright here and there.

Posted by: Cybertron (IP Logged)
Date: 10 April, 2017 22:19

This is going to real test, keeping Doidge on a short lead is essential as this appears to be where their biggest threat lies. I am guessing a 2-1 scoreline.

Posted by: mini_andy (IP Logged)
Date: 10 April, 2017 23:16

I believe they've had a bit of a bust up behind the scenes, and a couple of their better player weren't available as a result on Saturday.

Posted by: Trover1 (IP Logged)
Date: 11 April, 2017 00:49

If we can keep Miller of Dover relatively quiet, Doidge should suffer the same fate. Recent form has me confident, 2-0 win, Cole and Connor SWA

Current Page: 1 of 6
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net