Current Page: 2 of 6
Re: Next Up: Torquay United (A)
Posted by: 853OKG (IP Logged)
Date: 04 August, 2017 23:24

Quote:
Wozza
Quote:
853OKG
First time for a while i cannot make first game of the season but will go to the next two home games. Hope those spending nights csmping sre rewarded with a thumping Tranmere win. I amoff to do my annuall bet on them being champions. Got to win sometime!
whats the odds not really a betting man so if I was to throw £20 down what would I get in return 👍
[m.oddschecker.com]

Posted by: Loyden1 (IP Logged)
Date: 05 August, 2017 00:28

Good luck odds checker slightly better .but "if"we drew tmrw or lost then you would get 4/1 probably Monday. Let's not go there

Posted by: roversoffspring (IP Logged)
Date: 05 August, 2017 12:24

I just want a win anyway which way a figure of 30 wins+ has been banded around so let's hit the ground running!

Davies

Buxton mcnulty mcleverley
Duggan Ridehalgh

Harris Norburn

Jennings

Cook. Alabi

Is what I predict I've liked the look of norburn pre season and I feel Harris offers more then Hughes who tailed off towards the end of the season

Posted by: hong kong rover (IP Logged)
Date: 05 August, 2017 13:07

Sutton 2 up vs leyton orient. don't think much of suttons new scoreboard which was bought with the money they earned from their FA Cup run last season. switching channels between footy n cricket and wirral radio on soon.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/08/2017 13:09 by hong kong rover.

Date: 05 August, 2017 13:23

suttons home form ,on their plastic pitch, was very good last season. Away from home they were woeful and finished bottom of the away table with southport. No sutton PIEMAN reserve keeper on the bench anymore, lol. might take a bit of time for this orient team to gel. is steve davis the right man to do that?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/08/2017 13:44 by hong kong rover.

Date: 05 August, 2017 14:26

orient lose 2-0, Welcome to the national league! LOL,they improved a little in the 2nd half but never really threatened. Quite impressed with Sutton, they worked hard for each other and pressed well. they are at prenton in 7 days time. suttons ground , another one of those poky little grounds where the goalposts are almost as high as the stand behind lol.

Date: 05 August, 2017 14:36

C'mon the Rovers!

Date: 05 August, 2017 16:09

red card for mcnulty bloody hell

Posted by: jimrod (IP Logged)
Date: 05 August, 2017 16:10

Mc Nulty sent off 55th minute

Posted by: BELMONT (IP Logged)
Date: 05 August, 2017 16:17

Typical McNulty poking his nose in the wrong way, his mouth gives us trouble.

Yes he's the team Captain( I presume today) but there are way's team Captain act when talking to the Ref esp in this damn league.

Posted by: tranmerepete (IP Logged)
Date: 05 August, 2017 16:25

Come on Rovers I'm pool side with a beer in Costa Del Sol listening to the match

Every ball is a white ball............TRFC

Date: 05 August, 2017 16:29

Could this sending off be the pattern for the season for other teams, rough us up a bit to try get players sent off or stop us playing football. If it is it's seems to be working so far.

Date: 05 August, 2017 16:38

Norwood has been sent off, told you about this league.

Posted by: sparky100 (IP Logged)
Date: 05 August, 2017 16:38

What the @#$%& hell is going on!!!!!

Date: 05 August, 2017 16:39

nors sent off this ref sounds sh*te

Date: 05 August, 2017 16:48

last time I can recall having 2 sent off was at prenton against that disgraceful Lincoln side in late 80s

Date: 05 August, 2017 16:49

sounded like the ref had completely lost it

Posted by: Hoots Mon (IP Logged)
Date: 05 August, 2017 16:52

Quote:
hong kong rover
last time I can recall having 2 sent off was at prenton against that disgraceful Lincoln side in late 80s

Didn't we win that 1-0

Date: 05 August, 2017 16:55

Quote:
Hoots Mon
Quote:
hong kong rover

Didn't we win that 1-0

yes we did hoots.. that Lincoln side had just kicked their way back into the league, they were a disgrace

Posted by: Viking Tranmere (IP Logged)
Date: 05 August, 2017 16:55

In the circumstances 0-0 seems like a victory.
We must learn from this and move on.

Current Page: 2 of 6
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net