Current Page: 6 of 6
Re: Next Up: Torquay United (A)
Posted by: Hoots Mon (IP Logged)
Date: 19 August, 2017 23:14

The ref Sam Allison who sent off McNulty and Norwood ,sent off two Wrexham players in three minutes today.

Posted by: Phil65 (IP Logged)
Date: 20 August, 2017 02:42

Quote:
Hoots Mon
The ref Sam Allison who sent off McNulty and Norwood ,sent off two Wrexham players in three minutes today.

The crazy clown strikes again! His plea of insanity fools the assessors every time!

Posted by: hong kong rover (IP Logged)
Date: 21 August, 2017 13:36

Quote:
Hoots Mon

hi hoots, ive just watched the vanarama national league matchday 5 highlights show on you tube and viewed both sam allisons red cards issued to wrexham. first red card looked harsh to me and it said that wrexham will appeal it, it seemed the second red card was dished out soon after coz of a wrexham player protesting. looks like this Allison bloke likes flashing his red cards. some nice goals from Sutton and Aldershot in the highlights show and not sure what to make of this supporter with his dog-cum-lion at Guiseley, lol. Norwood had a good chance at Eastleigh which just went past the post, but these chances have to go in. some of these stands behind the goals at some of these grounds look more like bicycle sheds than stands, lol.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 21/08/2017 13:38 by hong kong rover.

Posted by: ADD (IP Logged)
Date: 21 August, 2017 14:15

This may all be true Phil 65 and I agree he was completely useless with his own version of the laws of the game in that he decides to issue a yellow card even tho he hadn't originally even blown for a foul because he decides later it must have been a foul as the Torquay player was still rolling around on the ground smiling smiley
BUT
Norwood was a straight red card any day of the week and McNulty also deserved a second yellow card for stupidly getting into a shoving match on the halfway line in front of the 4th official when he had already been booked.
In fact in that game he should have issued probably 2 more red cards - to their defender who was already on a yellow for squaring up to Norwood and as I recall (altho I have tried to forget this game) another of their players made a nasty challenge who had also been already booked...

Posted by: acc928 (IP Logged)
Date: 21 August, 2017 19:19

Quote:
ADD
This may all be true Phil 65 and I agree he was completely useless with his own version of the laws of the game in that he decides to issue a yellow card even tho he hadn't originally even blown for a foul because he decides later it must have been a foul as the Torquay player was still rolling around on the ground smiling smiley BUT
Norwood was a straight red card any day of the week and McNulty also deserved a second yellow card for stupidly getting into a shoving match on the halfway line in front of the 4th official when he had already been booked.
In fact in that game he should have issued probably 2 more red cards - to their defender who was already on a yellow for squaring up to Norwood and as I recall (altho I have tried to forget this game) another of their players made a nasty challenge who had also been already booked...

Their player was rolling around on the floor after trying 'heroically' to get up but found that he was unable to stand and did a crawling dive, that is when the linesman flagged. If I remember correctly we were attacking in their half with Mr Allison running to keep up with play.

I was talking to a guy later in a bar who was watching Spurs v Juventus, turned out he was a Devon FA official and the first thing he asked me on seeing my shirt was 'how was the referee'!! It seems he'd heard loads of comments from Torquay supporters about how useless he was. A torquay player in there had told him that the player who was subbed after being booked, had lost it... I think it was their No. 4...

Posted by: Hoots Mon (IP Logged)
Date: 22 August, 2017 08:58

And Mr Allison sent off two more [including Jack Wilshere and a Man C player] at Arsenal's under 23 league game last night at the Emirates after a brawl-lack of control of the games seems to be a cause again. Apparently the two players will not be suspended from senior games as a result.

Current Page: 6 of 6
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net